Coronavirus Resources for Health Clubs
A comprehensive list of all IHRSA resources created to help health clubs navigate the coronavirus outbreak. This page will be updated regularly.
During this uncertain time, it’s more important than ever for club operators to connect to discuss solutions to the problems many in our industry are facing. The new IHRSA Forum provides a space for club owners and operators to ask questions, share advice, and learn from others. We’re opening access to anyone in the industry in the spirit of sharing and community. All you need to login is a free IHRSA Account. Once you’ve created an account, simply login at forum.ihrsa.org and join in.
- Curated Member Retention Resources for Your Health Club Staff
- 6 Survival Tips for the Fitness Industry from Theo Hendriks
- Navigating Health Club Staffing During Coronavirus Closures
- Fitness Industry Veteran on the Opportunity for a Fresh Start
- Take Advantage of Federal & State Relief for Your Fitness Club
- Managing Health Club Membership During the Coronavirus Crisis
- Will the $2 Trillion Stimulus Package Help the Fitness Industry?
- 5 Tips for Negotiating With Your Health Club’s Landlord
- Implementing a Strategy to Convert Fitness Services to Virtual
- Understanding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Fitness Industry Keeps World Moving During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Questions to Ask Before Laying Off Your Staff [CHECKLIST]
- New IHRSA Resource Connects Fitness Industry Amid Crisis
- Pool, Hot Tub, & Sauna Safety During COVID-19
- Coronavirus Alert: Take Action to Support the Industry!
- IHRSA Implores Congress to Include Fitness Industry In Stimulus
- Social Distancing In Your Health Club
- 4 Reasons to Keep Exercising
- Coronavirus: Prevention & Best Practices for Your Gym
- Coronavirus Issue Roundup: What Your Club Needs to Know
Below are some resources collected from IHRSA members that you may find helpful. While we are including these in the spirit of sharing, please note that IHRSA did not vet or contribute to these resources.
Resources for Clubs by IHRSA Members
- Coalition Offers Online Coaching Support Amid COVID-19 Concerns
- Helping Your Club to Overcome Coronavirus—Les Mills
- Endorphinz Offers Streaming Solutions Amid COVID-19 Shutdown
- SBA To Provide Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus Up to $2 Million in Disaster Assistance Loans
- Club Industry’s Town Hall on the Effects of the Coronavirus on Your Fitness Business - Part 1
- FIT-C Dealing With The Coronavirus Podcast
- BurnAlong Partners with Gyms & Studios to Keep Classes Going Online
- VivoAquatics: Caring for Your Pools & Spas During COVID-19
- 'Stronger Anywhere' by Gold's Gym: Connecting the World Through Fitness
- Life Fitness Offers Free At-Home Workouts for Clubs & Exercisers
- Working Out at Home by Concept2
- Coronavirus: 5 tips to keep your club's members engaged from Les Mills
- NASM's Guide for Personal Training and Staying Healthy During the Coronavirus
- ACE Fitness Commends U.S. Government for Relief Bill
- Coalition of Health & Fitness Leaders to Host Panel on '10 Steps to Coaching Online'
- Gympass Live Classes BETA
- Rex Roundtables Outreach: Surviving, Reviving, & Thriving
- Club Solutions Virtual Roundtable: Navigating the Crisis No. 1
- FitnessOnDemand Launches FLEX: Turnkey Mobile Content Solution for Club Operators
- Industry Insights COVID-19 Impact & Implementation Study
- Fitness Business Podcast Mastermind Panel for COVID-19 Planning
- Club Solutions Virtual Roundtable: Navigating the Crisis No. 2
Virtual & Home Workout Resources for Your Members
The World Health Organization has requested IHRSA and its club and supplier members to help everyone stay active during the coronavirus crisis. IHRSA is delighted to present a range of resources for FREE to help those confined at home during the COVID-19 pandemic, including children's books from IHRSA, virtual classes, and classes streamed via social media, such as Facebook Live and Instagram.
Looking for Information You Don't See Here?
IHRSA is here to help health clubs during this challenging time. Email us with your questions to help us as we create more resources.