If you're looking for practical tips and information on how to help your business survive amidst this coronavirus pandemic, you're not alone. Governments around the globe have forced health clubs to shut their doors, impacting not only the clubs but the businesses that supply them.
Theo Hendriks, CEO of Sports and Leisure Group in the Netherlands, founding member of the IHRSA European Council, and 2009 IHRSA European Club Leadership Award Recipient has six practical tips he'd like to share to help your business survive in the coming months.
- Don't freeze memberships, extend instead - 0:06
- Ask your employees to help with the solution - 1:20
- Stop paying the rent for your landlord - 2:58
- Start social communities and communicate - 3:59
- Don't reinvent the wheel - 5:40
- Cut your costs - 6:12
Watch the video above to hear from Theo himself or check out the video transcript below.