Format & Fees | Coming Soon | Recent Webinars | Testimonials
Differentiating Your Club Through
All-Star Customer Service
Thursday, March 26 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EDT)
Chris Stevenson, CSCS, Owner, Stevenson Fitness
- Learn WHY customer service is the most important, yet often overlooked, aspect of a business.
- Gain an understanding of how the NPS® works and why it is such a great tool to assess your level of customer service.
- Examine the why, what, when and who of all-star customer service.
- Explore ways to ensure that customer service increases profitability through increased member retention, increased ancillary revenue and more new member referrals.
- Obtain tangible tools and practices to insure great customer service that you can begin to implement immediately in your facility.
Chris Stevenson grew up as a multi-sport athlete who committed to Olympic Style Tae Kwon Do in high school, competing in open martial arts circuits. He became one of the premier martial arts coaches in the Midwest, producing a number of nationally-ranked competitors. In 1999, he moved to the west coast to train and compete with some of the best martial arts professionals in the nation and quickly “fell into” stunt work. In 2003, he founded Stevenson Fitness, which was built on his vision to create a gym that members actually enjoyed being a part of. Stevenson Fitness became a one stop shop where people can enjoy meeting their fitness goals including weight loss, improved sport performance, pain management, team exercise and nutritional guidance. It is the place that caters to the needs of men and women from age 6 – 106 and where each trainer, with the highest level of expertise, can work intimately with any client while focusing on their individual goals.
Brand Reinvention: Become Unique, Passionate and Distinctive in Your Community
Thursday, April 9 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EDT)
Shannon Malooly, NSCA-CPT, Membership Sales & Marketing Director, The Claremont Club
- Learn how to create value, deepen member's perceptions and discover ways to unlock their true sense of belonging.
- Define your passion and give your members and staff a higher sense of purpose.
- Discover how to build a community of ‘healthy living' by creating raving fans and inspiring those beyond your membership base.
- Obtain ideas on programs and systems that will help differentiate your club.
- Learn how to reveal the potential behind your brand and explore the ways you can lead the masses beyond traditional health and fitness options.
Shannon Malooly is the Membership Sales and Marketing Director at The Claremont Club. She has over 12 years of experience in the fitness and health industry. Malooly has been nationally certified as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor for over a decade and is a Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialist. She was formerly a Group Exercise and Pilates Director. Malooly is passionate about branding, building community and inspiring wellness.
Sales Excellence: Tips, Tactics & Strategies to Long-Term Success
Thursday, May 7 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EDT)
Mark Miller, Vice President, Merritt Athletic Clubs
- Explore new ways to manage and structure yourself and your sales team for success.
- Obtain creative strategies to drive quality prospects to your club throughout the entire year.
- Review key components of the sales process that must be in place to ensure long-term results and success.
- Uncover the gaps in systems and structures and learn how you can improve them to advance your business to the next level.
- Discover why the simple act of WHAT and HOW you sell a membership can have a huge impact on retention.
Mark Miller is currently the Vice President at Merritt Athletic Clubs and has 15 plus years of experience at the Senior Management level. Miller joined the Merritt Team in 2000 as Regional Fitness Director responsible for all fitness and programming operations. In his capacity as Vice President he is responsible for all the day to day operations and culture development within all of the clubs.
FREE Webinar for IHRSA Members!
Proven & Profitable Fitness Marketing Strategies
Thursday, May 21 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EDT)
Alan Leach, Regional Manager, West Wood Clubs, IRELAND
- Discover the secrets of highly-profitable fitness club marketing.
- Gain insight into the fastest, easiest and most profitable ways to flood your club with sales leads.
- Explore the importance of branding and discover what defines a great club brand.
- Learn how to maximize your profits by aligning strategic and tactical marketing plans and goals.
- Review effective web marketing strategies.
- Obtain successful club marketing benchmarks on cost of sales and leads, sales closing ratios and ideal marketing budgets.
Alan Leach is the Regional Manager of West Wood Clubs. He has 30 years of experience in club sales, marketing and management. At West Wood, which has 20,000 plus members at 3 locations, Leach used his proven sales and marketing strategies to increase sales by 62%, dues revenue by 42% and overall membership numbers by 31% within 2 years. Recently, Ireland’s devastating economic recession, which resulted in a 250% increase in unemployment, and the onslaught of budget clubs has seen the major chains in Ireland go out of business. However, Leach, charging prices ten times higher that his closest competitor achieved record sales again in 2014.
Think you missed a webinar on a specific topic or an issue you are facing today? Then take a moment to view and purchase recent offerings by visiting the IHRSA Store.
- Delivered using the latest technology for a trouble-free experience;
- Combine interactive on-screen graphics, leader presentation plus on-line question and answer;
- Have a computer and high speed internet connection? You're ready for IHRSA webinars!
- Access to the webinar recording for sixty days at no additional charge.
IHRSA webinars are value-priced at $39 each ($79 non-IHRSA member price).
Each webinar purchased will provide you with access to the live presentation of your choice for as many of your staff as you choose, plus all downloadable materials, and unlimited access to the archived webinar for sixty days. The fee includes one webinar connection and one set of handouts for unlimited attendees at one location.
Instructions for connecting to these valuable webinars will be sent to you 24-48 hours prior to the event.
IHRSA webinars are always great and timely. I love hearing from successful and highly motivated people in the industry. It's easy to feel insular in your local market, so this really helps keep me motivated. Thanks IHRSA!
- Scott McCallum, Digital Marketing Manager Courthouse Athletic Club Auburn, CA
IHRSA webinars are professional and informative. Well worth the time investment.
- Beth Gillespie, Saco Sport & Fitness
I appreciate the relevance and detailed content of the IHRSA webinar topics that I can immediately put into use at our Club.
- Danielle Williams, Fitness Director, Ojai Valley Athletic Club
The information provided during the January webinar was educational, applicable and interesting. I will definitely participate in the next webinar offered.
- Jason Moore, General Manager, Core Fitness
The December webinar material will be used in every initial training session for our new staff and personal trainers. It sets a tone of caring about our customers and a methodology of instituting great practices to keep us close and custom fit to each individual member's needs.
- Stephen G Rising, CEO, Anytime Fitness - Cleveland West Park and Cleveland Clifton Centre
The December webinar presented practical information that can be easily implemented.
- Emily Skelton, Assistant General Manager, All-Access Fitness Academy
I love your webinars, what a great way to get helpful, professional content in the comfort of your own office!
- Laura Klein, Wellness Director, The Thoreau Club
The webinar was so helpful and valuable. Lots of great information that I feel will make our fitness department more profitable!
- Stephanie Howell, Program Director, Cross Gates Family Fitness
After listening to the IHRSA webinar, I now have an action plan I can put into play at my clubs today! It contained very practical information.
- Kristie Stevens, Owner, Anytime Fitness - Tupelo
The "Raving Fans" webinar was awesome. I was so excited about the content provided that I could barely wait until the end to get started on all the great ideas.
- Scott Christensen, Owner, Anytime Fitness - Suffolk, VA
The webinar with Trina Gray was truly inspiring and motivating. Just when you think you have tried it all it's nice to have a fresh perspective and great marketing ideas.
- Connie Cook, Fitness Director, Fit Athletic Club, Inc. - San Diego
Every club owner, manager and anyone aspiring to grow in the fitness industry must take advantage of all the IHRSA related programs, webinars and tools. Their experience and dedication is the backbone to our ever increasingly important industry.
- Lauren Eller, Fitness Formula
Informative, motivating and easy to attend!
- Dahdri McCormick, Parkpoint Health Club
We're always looking for ways of staying ahead of the competition and new ways of enhancing our members' experience. The Webinars have been a valuable resource.
- James Arrington, Anytime Fitness – Conyers, GA
Excellent seminar! Was a great use of my time. The speaker gave very specific ideas on how to better market our club, how to improve customer service, and the importance of branding our club in the community.
- Stacey Mullet, Super Fitness