Format & Fees | Coming Soon | Recent Webinars | Testimonials
Increase Club Revenue and Member Retention through Effective Fitness Programming
Thursday, December 4 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EST)
Scott Lewandowski, Vice President of Fitness, Fitness Formula
- Learn the necessary business skills to operate a successful private training program.
- Increase earning per square foot with successful boot camps.
- Discover how to expose your membership to nutrition programming.
- Learn how to tap into the arena of endurance training programs and event organizing.
Scott Lewandowski, MS, CPT, has been in the fitness industry for 22 years and was the 2001 IHRSA/ACE Fitness Director of the Year. He obtained a Master’s Degree in Exercise Physiology from Benedictine University in 1997 and is a Certified Personal Trainer with the American Council on Exercise and the National Academy of Sports Medicine. Lewandowski currently works as the Vice President of Fitness for Fitness Formula Clubs in Chicago, Illinois. He enjoys running and has completed 35 marathons and 3 Ironman Events.
Retention, Revenue & Results
Thursday, January 15 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EST)
Bill McBride, President & CEO, Active Sports Clubs & BMC3
- Gain insight on how to increase your membership sales and revenue generation.
- Explore how to better engage with your members; and learn how to design the club experience around the member’s journey and interactions.
- Discover how you can design a revenue focused member engagement delivery approach.
- Review the latest approaches and technologies available to support your program with a customized scale.
Bill McBride is a health club industry veteran with 30 years of experience leading and managing all aspects of commercial health clubs, medical fitness centers, community centers and corporate fitness centers. He owns BMC3 – a health club consulting company; and most recently he and partners launched Active Sports Clubs. Active has 10 commercial health clubs, 5 community centers and numerous management clients. He is considered a thought leader and heavily involved in moving the health & fitness industry forward. McBride holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing from East Carolina University in North Carolina. He has spent his entire career in the health, fitness & wellness industry.
Group Training: Revenue, Results, and Raving Fans with Small Group and Semi-Private Training
Thursday, February 5 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EST)
Vito La Fata, Founder & CEO, Fitness Profit Systems
- Discover why small group training is the new super-fuel that is putting clubs back in the black without adding overhead.
- Learn how to develop a rich revenue model with a focus on small group and semi-private training.
- Obtain ideas that will enhance your club’s profits, improve trainer productivity and get clients maximum results.
- Learn how to launch group-training campaigns that will maximize revenue, fire up your trainers and create raving fans.
- Learn how to organize your marketing plan and strategy with turnkey systems; and discover how to create successful marketing/feeder campaign systems and programs.
Vito La Fata is the Founder & CEO of Fitness Profit Systems. In addition, he was also the founder of Fitness Evolution, a medically based health and fitness facility. La Fata is a certified high performance business and fitness coach, certified personal trainer, nutrition specialist and internet entrepreneur. He has impacted thousands of people with business coaching, fitness programs, weight loss, sports training and challenges. La Fata helps fitness professionals develop a plan to take their passion for fitness and turn it into profit so that they can live the dream of impacting as many lives as they desire.
Think you missed a webinar on a specific topic or an issue you are facing today? Then take a moment to view and purchase recent offerings by visiting the IHRSA Store.
- Delivered using the latest technology for a trouble-free experience;
- Combine interactive on-screen graphics, leader presentation plus on-line question and answer;
- Have a computer and high speed internet connection? You're ready for IHRSA webinars!
- Access to the webinar recording for sixty days at no additional charge.
IHRSA webinars are value-priced at $39 each ($79 non-IHRSA member price).
Each webinar purchased will provide you with access to the live presentation of your choice for as many of your staff as you choose, plus all downloadable materials, and unlimited access to the archived webinar for sixty days. The fee includes one webinar connection and one set of handouts for unlimited attendees at one location.
Upon receipt of your registration, instructions for connecting to these valuable webinars will be sent to you.
IHRSA webinars are always great and timely. I love hearing from successful and highly motivated people in the industry. It's easy to feel insular in your local market, so this really helps keep me motivated. Thanks IHRSA!
- Scott McCallum, Digital Marketing Manager Courthouse Athletic Club Auburn, CA
IHRSA webinars are professional and informative. Well worth the time investment.
- Beth Gillespie, Saco Sport & Fitness
I appreciate the relevance and detailed content of the IHRSA webinar topics that I can immediately put into use at our Club.
- Danielle Williams, Fitness Director, Ojai Valley Athletic Club
The information provided during the January webinar was educational, applicable and interesting. I will definitely participate in the next webinar offered.
- Jason Moore, General Manager, Core Fitness
The December webinar material will be used in every initial training session for our new staff and personal trainers. It sets a tone of caring about our customers and a methodology of instituting great practices to keep us close and custom fit to each individual member's needs.
- Stephen G Rising, CEO, Anytime Fitness - Cleveland West Park and Cleveland Clifton Centre
The December webinar presented practical information that can be easily implemented.
- Emily Skelton, Assistant General Manager, All-Access Fitness Academy
I love your webinars, what a great way to get helpful, professional content in the comfort of your own office!
- Laura Klein, Wellness Director, The Thoreau Club
The webinar was so helpful and valuable. Lots of great information that I feel will make our fitness department more profitable!
- Stephanie Howell, Program Director, Cross Gates Family Fitness
After listening to the IHRSA webinar, I now have an action plan I can put into play at my clubs today! It contained very practical information.
- Kristie Stevens, Owner, Anytime Fitness - Tupelo
The "Raving Fans" webinar was awesome. I was so excited about the content provided that I could barely wait until the end to get started on all the great ideas.
- Scott Christensen, Owner, Anytime Fitness - Suffolk, VA
The webinar with Trina Gray was truly inspiring and motivating. Just when you think you have tried it all it's nice to have a fresh perspective and great marketing ideas.
- Connie Cook, Fitness Director, Fit Athletic Club, Inc. - San Diego
Every club owner, manager and anyone aspiring to grow in the fitness industry must take advantage of all the IHRSA related programs, webinars and tools. Their experience and dedication is the backbone to our ever increasingly important industry.
- Lauren Eller, Fitness Formula
Informative, motivating and easy to attend!
- Dahdri McCormick, Parkpoint Health Club
We're always looking for ways of staying ahead of the competition and new ways of enhancing our members' experience. The Webinars have been a valuable resource.
- James Arrington, Anytime Fitness – Conyers, GA
Excellent seminar! Was a great use of my time. The speaker gave very specific ideas on how to better market our club, how to improve customer service, and the importance of branding our club in the community.
- Stacey Mullet, Super Fitness