Webinar Format & Fees | Coming Soon | Recent Webinars | Testimonials
Webinars Sponsored by
Increase Sales by Selling the Experience vs. the Price
Thursday, August 7 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EDT)
Jason Reinhardt, Owner & Founder, Go M.A.D. Fitness
- Explore the benefits of having a simple yet effective meet and greet script at your front desk.
- Learn the benefits of having a profile card to uncover the "why" a guest came in.
- Understand the impact of demonstrating the equipment on club tours.
- Discover how to capture a guests' emotions.
- Gain insight into the importance of showing your full value membership options prior to discussing any promotions.
- REGISTER HERE!
Jason Reinhardt founded Go M.A.D. Fitness based on his passion for exercise and his commitment to helping others improve the quality of their lives. Reinhardt previously served as the Vice President of Sport Health Clubs. The company has twenty-five locations in the Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland areas. He also served as the Regional Sales Manager at Merritt Athletic Clubs as well as the District Sales Manager at Lifestyle Family Fitness. Overall, Reinhardt served 11+ years as a multi-club leader, delivering results to the community.
Closing Your Club’s Back Door:
An Interactive Approach to Increasing Member Retention
Thursday, September 11 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EDT)
Dan Griffin, General Manager of Club Operations,
Oxford Athletic Club
- Review the 5 critical factors to ensure successful new member and new employee "launching".
- Discover how member retention often mirrors staff / associate retention.
- Obtain lessons from The Ohio State University - Why making your BIG club feel smaller works wonders for your bottom line.
- Discuss the importance of remembering names, saying 'hello', 'goodbye' and 'how did we do'?
- Understand why your club newsletter is an important retention tool.
- Learn how to issue the Kaizen Challenge to improve retention and your entire club.
Dan Griffin is the General Manager of Club Operations for Oxford Development Company. The Oxford Athletic Club in Wexford, PA, features over 150,000 square feet of indoor space and employs more than 175 Allegheny County residents. The Oxford Athletic Club is one of the largest such facilities in the eastern United States. Griffin was also the founder and president of the Downtown Athletic Club of Pittsburgh from 1995 until mid-2009, and has been employed in the health and fitness field since 1979. Griffin was recognized by Junior Achievement of Western Pennsylvania as "businessperson of the year", citing his dedication to the community and to its youth through his many volunteer and charitable activities.
Results Driven Marketing: Low Risk Strategies with High Volume Return
Thursday, October 2 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EDT)
Debra Lee, Senior Marketing Director, Gainesville Health & Fitness Center
John Carmean, Communication Director, Gainesville Health & Fitness Center
- Discover how to generate increased engagement with your members.
- Explore how to market premier services to your membership and increase your non-dues revenue.
- Identify opportunities to generate member referrals.
- Learn how to utilize technology to increase leads and market your programs.
- Learn how to harness the power of social media.
- Review successful TV and YouTube video campaigns.
Successfully Launch a Nutrition and Weight Management Program in Your Club
Thursday, November 6 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EST)
Constance Ruiz, President & Co-Founder, Vivafit, Portugal
- Learn how to create and implement a successful nutrition and weight management program.
- Define with your team the desired outcome of your program by starting with ‘why’.
- Gain insight into what a successful program looks like for your members.
- Uncover the 3 'must haves' for a great program, and review 3 mistakes to avoid when launching your program.
- Discover the benefits of getting members emotionally engaged with the program.
- Explore how other IHRSA member clubs have successfully launched their programs.
Constance Ruiz is the President and Co-founder of Vivafit. Along with her husband and business partner, Ruiz is responsible for growing the brand to achieve an 80% market share of the women-only fitness in Portugal. They have also started growing internationally via master franchising, currently operating on 3 continents. Recently, they also launched VivaSlim, a nutrition and coaching software designed for health clubs to work with dietitians as well as a unique lifestyle coaching system.
Think you missed a webinar on a specific topic or an issue you are facing today? Then take a moment to view and purchase recent offerings by visiting the IHRSA Store.
- Delivered using the latest technology for a trouble-free experience;
- Combine interactive on-screen graphics, leader presentation plus on-line question and answer;
- Have a computer and high speed internet connection? You're ready for IHRSA webinars!
- Access to the webinar recording for sixty days at no additional charge.
IHRSA webinars are value-priced at $39 each ($79 non-IHRSA member price).
Each webinar purchased will provide you with access to the live presentation of your choice for as many of your staff as you choose, plus all downloadable materials, and unlimited access to the archived webinar for sixty days. The fee includes one webinar connection and one set of handouts for unlimited attendees at one location.
Upon receipt of your registration, instructions for connecting to these valuable webinars will be sent to you.
IHRSA webinars are professional and informative. Well worth the time investment.
- Beth Gillespie, Saco Sport & Fitness
I appreciate the relevance and detailed content of the IHRSA webinar topics that I can immediately put into use at our Club.
- Danielle Williams, Fitness Director, Ojai Valley Athletic Club
The information provided during the January webinar was educational, applicable and interesting. I will definitely participate in the next webinar offered.
- Jason Moore, General Manager, Core Fitness
The December webinar material will be used in every initial training session for our new staff and personal trainers. It sets a tone of caring about our customers and a methodology of instituting great practices to keep us close and custom fit to each individual member's needs.
- Stephen G Rising, CEO, Anytime Fitness - Cleveland West Park and Cleveland Clifton Centre
The December webinar presented practical information that can be easily implemented.
- Emily Skelton, Assistant General Manager, All-Access Fitness Academy
I love your webinars, what a great way to get helpful, professional content in the comfort of your own office!
- Laura Klein, Wellness Director, The Thoreau Club
The webinar was so helpful and valuable. Lots of great information that I feel will make our fitness department more profitable!
- Stephanie Howell, Program Director, Cross Gates Family Fitness
After listening to the IHRSA webinar, I now have an action plan I can put into play at my clubs today! It contained very practical information.
- Kristie Stevens, Owner, Anytime Fitness - Tupelo
The "Raving Fans" webinar was awesome. I was so excited about the content provided that I could barely wait until the end to get started on all the great ideas.
- Scott Christensen, Owner, Anytime Fitness - Suffolk, VA
The webinar with Trina Gray was truly inspiring and motivating. Just when you think you have tried it all it's nice to have a fresh perspective and great marketing ideas.
- Connie Cook, Fitness Director, Fit Athletic Club, Inc. - San Diego
Every club owner, manager and anyone aspiring to grow in the fitness industry must take advantage of all the IHRSA related programs, webinars and tools. Their experience and dedication is the backbone to our ever increasingly important industry.
- Lauren Eller, Fitness Formula
Informative, motivating and easy to attend!
- Dahdri McCormick, Parkpoint Health Club
We're always looking for ways of staying ahead of the competition and new ways of enhancing our members' experience. The Webinars have been a valuable resource.
- James Arrington, Anytime Fitness – Conyers, GA
Excellent seminar! Was a great use of my time. The speaker gave very specific ideas on how to better market our club, how to improve customer service, and the importance of branding our club in the community.
- Stacey Mullet, Super Fitness