Implementing 'Experience Design' in Your Fitness Club [WEBINAR]
Find out how you can increase value at all stages of your club’s customer journey with experience design. Presented by Precor.
Presented by Precor
Member Price: Free
Non-Members : FreeDownload
Christopher ‘Skip’ Wilson
Senior Manager - Brand Experience
Global Education Manager
Director of Sales and Marketing
Presented by Christopher ‘Skip’ Wilson, Senior Manager - Brand Experience, Precor
“Experience Design” is one of those terms that sounds technical and intimidating. But, essentially, it’s a practice that aims to increase value at all stages of the customer journey—something that all health club operators should strive to achieve.
And the top clubs in the fitness industry are doing just that. The businesses that outpace their competition obsess over building seamless, end-to-end experiences that deliver the most value directly to their customers.
So, how can you implement experience design in your fitness club? This webinar panel of Precor experts will show you the way.
- Discover how companies outside the fitness industry have put an emphasis on creating a differentiated experience and how it has created strong customer loyalty
- Understand how creating a unique customer experience can provide opportunities to generate secondary revenue
- Walk away with key ways to activate differentiated experiences in your facility
- Marc Farber, President, ClubCom
- Alyssa Montagna, Director of Sales and Marketing, SPIVI
- Erica Tillinghast, Global Education Manager, Precor
“Companies today are winning by differentiating through experience and finding ways to deliver more value in return for more rewards. As all businesses are now working in an ‘experience economy,’ it’s important for fitness facilities around the world to recognize the value of providing differentiated experiences.”
Christopher ‘Skip’ Wilson, Senior Manager - Brand Experience
Precor - Woodinville, WA
Christopher ‘Skip’ Wilson serves as brand experience, communications lead for Precor. His previous experiences include brand development for Sony, MTV Networks, Ralph Lauren, and Guitar Center. Wilson also leads group exercise classes and has instructed at Equinox, Life Time Athletic, and Fit Athletic.