Help Members Form Good Habits with Wearable Fitness Technology [WEBINAR]
Build an environment that enables members to create and keep good habits by implementing wearable fitness technology. Presented by Myzone.
Presented by Myzone
Master Trainer & Senior Account Manager
Presented by Emily Sopo, Master Trainer & Senior Account Manager, Myzone
To run a successful health club, it’s important to build an environment that enables members to create and keep good habits.
While there is no perfect formula for how to accomplish this task, science can provide guidance. There is a three-step loop to forming a habit, according to Charles Duhigg in his book The Power of Habit. They are:
- A cue, a trigger that tells your brain to go into automatic mode
- A routine, which can be physical or mental or emotional
- A reward, which helps your brain figure out if this particular loop is worth remembering
One of the best ways to key-in to this habit loop at your health club is by incorporating wearable fitness trackers into your business.
In this webinar, Myzone Master Trainer Emily Sopo will share how wearable fitness technology can support your members' habit formation and improve engagement. You will learn tangible ways to successfully integrate wearable technology into your members' experience. If you have a goal to improve member retention in 2020, this webinar is a must.
- Understand the habit loop and how wearable technology can be used to build habits
- Explore the many ways your staff can use wearable technology to engage with members
- Identify how wearable technology can be used in every step of the client experience, from initial consultation to workouts
“If we can help our clients feel good about exercise, we set them up for long-term success.”
Emily Sopo, Master Trainer & Senior Account Manager
Myzone - Chicago, IL
Emily Sopo is a master trainer and senior account manager at Myzone, where she works with club operators to successfully integrate Myzone’s wearable technology into their fitness business. Sopo has experience as a group fitness instructor, personal trainer, online fitness coach, fitness manager, and master trainer. She is a certified personal trainer through NASM and group fitness instructor through AFAA. Emily holds her M.S. in kinesiology, exercise science, from Long Beach State University.