Presented by Jake Gaschler, Director Business Development, KidCheck
Some of the most successful gyms today are multigenerational, offering classes and programs that appeal to everyone from children to their grandparents. This approach not only fosters a strong sense of community in the club—it creates young brand advocates, who may bring their own children to the club one day.
But before that can happen, you have to ensure your young members are safe. In this webinar, attendees will learn how to reduce liability, improve child safety, and create a great family experience to increase retention.
You’ll discover the ways to create a positive childcare experience and keep members coming back with actionable, easy-to-implement child safety strategies and best practices. KidCheck’s Jake Gaschler will also explain how to mitigate risk and liability, as well as improve efficiency, which help increase retention and drive membership.
The webinar will cover these topics:
- Benefits of childcare
- Facility safety
- Medical emergencies
- Emergency planning
- Workers and child safety
- Predator proofing
- Check-in solutions
- Understand the role and importance of child security
- Consider the benefits and challenges of childcare services
- Obtain best practices on child safety across multiple areas
- Understand the benefits of electronic children’s check-in
- Learn how improving child safety can help increase member retention