CBI June 2023
Stacy Anderson, president of Anytime Fitness, on how embracing innovation created an international success story.
“A lot of people talk about companies that are data rich and insight poor, and it's common because people collect so much data now. The trick is understanding how to apply the data.”
Stacy Anderson, President
Meeting the Challenge: IHRSA and the industry are ready for anything. History taught us all lessons: don't waste a crisis or panic from perceived threats. Expect disruptions and don't let others define you.
- Capitol Gains: Thanks to a successful D.C. fly-in and momentum for PHIT, our advocacy strategy is getting results, says IHRSA President & CEO Liz Clark.
- Building a Superstar Brand: Since coming aboard Self Esteem Brands (SEB) from Best Buy in 2012, Stacy Anderson has used her marketing and technology savvy to help build a global juggernaut with Anytime Fitness. Now President of Anytime Fitness and Stronger U Nutrition, SEB's healthy eating brand, Stacy sets her sights on further growth using personalization, predictive analytics, and other innovative tools.
- How AI is Changing the Fitness Industry Game: How to use artificial intelligence to your advantage.
- Why Group X is More Important Than Ever: The power of community never goes out of style.
- Women to Watch: Five professionals making waves in the industry.
- The IHRSA 2023 CEO Fireside Chat: Four prominent executives engage in a memorable panel discussion with IHRSA President & CEO Liz Clark.
News & Know How
- News: The grassroots push is on for the PHIT Act; Liz Clark is named one of Washington, D.C.'s, 500 Most Influential People; Crunch earns franchising awards; the 2023 Congressional Physical Activity Challenge kicks off; and much more news.
- Industry Partner Advisory Council Town Hall: The IPAC hosts an informative discussion to gain insights into IHRSA's strategic plans.
- Breaking News: A few highlights from the historic 2023 IHRSA Fly-In & Advocacy Summit in Washington, D.C.
- International News: An award named in honor of the late John Holsinger is given to Diana Williams, founder and CEO of Fernwood Fitness.
- Behind the Scenes: Relive the excitement of IHRSA 2023 with these IHRSALive videos from the Trade Show floor.
- Making a Difference: Les Mills Live events create meaningful connection.
- Industry Partner News: The latest news from top suppliers.
- Leadership: IHRSA Board Chair Chris Craytor on why the industry will rise to the challenges and opportunities presented by AI.
- Best Practices: How to start a medical fitness program from scratch.
- Advocacy: An overview of the successful Fly-In & Advocacy Summit.
- IHRSA Membership: Landon Burningham, founder and owner of Physiq Fitness, knows the value of an inclusive menu of services.