CBI August 2021
Diva Richards, founder and CEO of Hard Work No Excuses, takes a no-nonsense approach to growing her business. From the gym floor to the boardroom, she’s built a brand as a club owner and consultant who specializes in problem-solving and revenue enhancement.
“Some of the things I say resonate with a lot of people who are in the ownership position in clubs; they know it’s time for a change. We have to shift the way we do things, so we can survive this next round of whatever’s coming.”
Diva Richards, Founder and President
Hard Work No Excuses
- Where FOMO Meets ROI: Much has been made of people’s eagerness to enjoy each other’s physical presence again. Now with the pandemic receding, FOMO (fear of missing out) has returned in a big way. We’ve missed holidays, graduations, weddings, family gatherings, and parties of all types. So join us at IHRSA 2021. Avoid FOMO and maximize ROI. And we guarantee you’ll also revive the passion that inspired you to join this rewarding industry in the first place.
- Diva Takes Charge: Diva Richards, founder and CEO of Hard Work No Excuses, takes a no-nonsense approach to growing her business. From the gym floor to the boardroom, she’s built a brand as a club owner and consultant who specializes in problem-solving and revenue enhancement. Here’s how she sees current trends playing out.
- Top 20 Reasons to Attend IHRSA 2021! Check out just some of the reasons the 2021 IHRSA International Convention & Trade Show will be a historic event.
- The New Group X Toolbox: Here are the perfect accessories to keep your group X classes fresh and fun.
- 5 Ways Mobile Apps Can Benefit Your Club: Leading industry experts explain how to make the most of your mobile platform for member engagement and sales.
News & Know How
- News: The industry comes together for the United We Rise event; new data suggests that the return to clubs is more enthusiastic than ever; and other news.
- IHRSA Medical, Science, and Health Advisory Council: Mikel Izquierdo, PhD, on why exercise should be essential in public health policy.
- Call to Action: A roundup of state leg.
- Influencer: Ecore’s Mark Huxta on why unifying your services reaps rewards.
- Research Roundup: A lead analyst at McKinsey & Company breaks down important new research.
- REX Roundtables: Mary Laudati, CEO and founder of Mary Laudati Sales Consulting, shares valuable sales advice.
- Supplier Content Plus: What you need to know to optimize your training spaces.
- Formula for Success: ABC Fitness Solutions have mastered 24/7 member engagement.
- Industry Partner News: The latest from the top suppliers in the business.
- Leadership: What the changes at IHRSA mean for the industry.
- Best Practices: Nicole Golden lays out a plan for working with those recovering from substance abuse.
- Advocacy: It’s time clubs paid more attention to serving those with intellectual disabilities.
- Legacy: Victor Brick, co-owner of Planet Fitness Growth Partners, on how to grow your business in troubled times.