CBI December 2020
With a total of 39 facilities in Russia, Armenia, Bulgaria, and the U.S., Anastasia Yusina has a unique international expertise to share.
“Certainly, the pandemic was an unexpected and unwanted learning experience, but, as with any hard-won lesson, it also has the potential to teach us a great deal.”
Anastasia Yusina, Founder & President
FITSPACE Studios & Strata Fitness Holding
- Ms. Multinational Fitness: Orange Fitness, City Fitness, and the FITSPACE Boutique Studios—Anastasia Yusina’s three club brands span the globe, literally, from Moscow to Boca Raton, Florida, giving her a singular perspective on fitness industry challenges and opportunities.
- New Financial Paths: “Catastrophic” and “hopeful” are how one club operator describes the situation as he and others struggle to resurrect pre-COVID-19 metrics.
- Post-Pandemic Marketing: Today’s two critical questions: “How do we get our members back? How do we attract new clients in a post-pandemic world?” Here’s how!
- Personalizing Virtual: The pandemic has complicated personal training incredibly, but practitioners have come up with creative solutions that handle the problems deftly.
News & Know How
- News: IHRSA reports on post-COVID consumers; Amy Bantham wants everyone to move; TRUE acquires Octane Fitness; gym to meet the needs of Black community; 24 Hour restructures; In-Shape weighs options; European News; and more.
- On the Move: Brick named to Global Wellness advisory board; Genesis expands in Tulsa, partners with USTA; and First World Gym location to open in Houston.
- How to Reinvent Reality: “Are you waiting on, or working for, better times?” asks Carrie Kepple, the acting chair of IHRSA Board of Directors, in this month's First Set.
- Best Practices: Diva Richards offers sage advice on cultivating and maintaining member loyalty.
- Expert Knowledge: IHRSA’s new Medical Expert Series provides solid information from noted physicians, IHRSA communication and PR assistant Sami Smith explains in this month's Grow, Promote, Protect.
- Value Proposition: Matrix Fitness: The company set aside its new product plans to respond to clients’ pandemic needs.
- Value Proposition: Wexer: Why rent your on-demand virtual exercise platform when you can own it, asks Wexer's Robert Louw.
- An Industry Renewal: IHRSA is evolving at lightning speed, reports Brent Darden, the interim president and CEO of IHRSA, in this month's last rep.