Think about the importance of design in the health club industry. Exercise is an essential human need, but at its most basic, exercise can be done anywhere. For a health club to motivate people to leave their homes to work out, it must be a special destination.
There’s no single blueprint for designing the ideal health club. Most club owners feel that they don’t have a lot of options. They often move into existing structures and have limited funds for major renovations. But as we’ll show in this e-book, you can make big changes with minimal investment.
The e-book includes:
- Introduction: Good Design Is Good Business
- Part 1: The Basics: Parking, Locker Rooms, and Other Necessities
- A Formula to Calculate Club Capacity
- Part 2: The Aesthetics: Designing Your Club for Success
- Conclusion: It’s Not Just a Building, It’s a Community