BOSTON—December 19, 2019—IHRSA, the International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association, has announced four nominees for the IHRSA Board of Directors.
The four nominees are:
- Loni Wang - CEO of Catic Wellness Co., Ltd, Shenzhen, China
- Luke Carlson - CEO of Discover Strength, Bloomington, MN
- Aaron Moore - Director of Operations for VIDA Fitness, Washington, D.C.
- Jose Teixeira - Head of Customer Experience for SC Fitness, Lisbon, Portugal
All four will stand for election during IHRSA’s annual meeting in March at the IHRSA International Convention & Trade Show in San Diego, CA.
If elected, each will serve a four-year term from July 1, 2020, through June 30, 2024, joining the distinguished company of the current IHRSA board:
- Jason Reinhardt - Go M.A.D. Fitness (Chair)
- Steve Capezzone - Healthtrax International
- Anastasia Yusina - FITSPACE Studios and Strata Fitness Holding
- Carrie Kepple - STYLES STUDIOS Fitness
- Alan Leach - West Wood Clubs
- Bryan O’Rourke - Gold’s Gym and Integerus, LLC
- Brad Wilkins - Cooper Health & Fitness
- Chris Craytor - acac Fitness & Wellness Center
- Monica Marques - Companhia Athletica
- Michele Melkerson-Granryd - Castle Hill Fitness 360
- Frank Lawrence - Little Rock Athletic Centers, LLC
- Chris Smith - SNFW Fitness BC Ltd.
- Chris Stevenson
- Greta Wagner - Chelsea Piers
- Jim Worthington - Newtown Athletic Club (Ex-Officio)
About the IHRSA Board of Directors
Working with their peers and colleagues, the IHRSA Board of Directors helps guide the industry with strategic direction and insight. Each year, two to four IHRSA members (club operators) are elected to the board to replace outgoing members. For additional information on the bylaws, election process, and board responsibilities, please visit the IHRSA Board of Directors.
The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) is a not-for-profit trade association representing health and fitness facilities, gyms, spas, sports clubs, and suppliers worldwide. IHRSA and its members are dedicated to making the world healthier through regular exercise and activity promotion. IHRSA and the industry will convene March 18-21, 2020, in San Diego, CA, for IHRSA 2020, the association’s 39th Annual International Convention & Trade Show.