The IHRSA Passport Program entitles members of participating clubs to enjoy guest access at more than 1,700 clubs worldwide when they travel. Participation is free to IHRSA clubs, but enrollment is required.
How the IHRSA Passport Program Works
The Passport Program is easy for clubs to implement and even easier for your members to use! They need only follow a few basic steps:
- Obtain valid Passport I.D. from their home club
- Visit healthclubs.com/passport to locate a club in the area where they will be traveling
- Call ahead to confirm the availability of the facilities, as well as any guest fees that may apply
Upon arrival at the club, they present their Passport I.D., pay the guest fee, and they’re in!
- It's reciprocal! Clubs that participate must be willing to accept Passport guests from other participating clubs (located at least 50 miles/80 kilometers away).
- Regular guest fees discounted by at least 50%. As a condition of participation, clubs are required to discount their regular guest fee by at least 50% for Passport guests.