BOSTON, MA—August 3, 2020—The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) has released the schedule of events along with the full list of speakers for the IHRSA Innovation Summit.
As the fitness industry navigates the coronavirus pandemic, come together virtually with the best minds of the industry on Thursday, September 17, to reimagine, reinvigorate, and rebuild.
The one-day event includes:
- Keynote presentations by Author and Paralympian Josh Sundquist and Futurist, Technology Strategist, and Author Crystal Washington,
- Panel discussions on how best to survive—and thrive after—the pandemic,
- Education sessions on topics such as strategy, finance, member retention, and leadership with actionable next steps to immediately implement in your business,
- IGNITE!, where presenters have five minutes to share their informative and enlightening insights on innovation,
- Displays of the latest equipment, programming, and technology through IHRSA’s Sponsor Marketplace,
- Connect with thought leaders, industry peers, and fitness suppliers through chat on the unique, interactive platform
- and more.
Health club panelists and speakers at the IHRSA Innovation Summit will teach attendees how to innovate, connect, and thrive in the new economy. Notable presenters include:
- Luke Carlson, CEO, Discover Strength
- Larry Conner, CPA, President & General Manager, Stone Creek Club & Spa
- Sandra Dunne, Managing Director, Gym Plus, IRELAND
- Michele Melkerson-Granryd, General Manager, Castle Hill Integrative Fitness
- Diva Richards, CEO & Founder, Hard Work No Excuses
- Adam Zeitsiff, President & CEO, Gold’s Gym
For the full list of speakers and panelists and to view the schedule at a glance, visit the IHRSA Innovation Summit website.
Anyone in the fitness industry is encouraged to join IHRSA’s must-attend event of the year on Thursday, September 17. Register for the interactive, virtual Innovation Summit today—rates increase after August 20.
IHRSA, the International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association, is a not-for-profit trade association representing the global fitness industry of over 200,000 health and fitness facilities and their suppliers.
IHRSA maintains a leadership role in advancing physical activity, which is critical to peak health and fight the battle against obesity and chronic lifestyle disease. As one of the world's leading authorities on the commercial health club industry, IHRSA’s mission is to grow, promote, and protect the health and fitness industry, while providing its members with benefits and resources. IHRSA and its members are devoted to making the world happier, healthier, and more prosperous through regular exercise and activity promotion.