The summer months can be a slow time for health clubs in the Northern Hemisphere, where warmer weather drives some members to exercise outside instead of at the club. But, here at IHRSA, there’s never a dull moment—especially when it comes to delivering useful content that will benefit your business.
Here are the seven most-read IHRSA blog posts published in July.
- Small Group Training Delivers Huge Results for Health Clubs
- Shape the Future of the Health Club Industry by Joining the IHRSA Board
- Anytime Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, GoodLife Fitness: Perennial Leaders of IHRSA's Global 25
- New IHRSA Board Chair Sets Sights on Reversing the Physical Inactivity Epidemic
- Leading Health Clubs Spent an Average of $90K on Fitness Equipment in ‘15
- Create a Five-Star Locker Room Experience with These 4 Tips
- This Week in the Fitness Industry: Equinox, Life Time Fitness Create Workspaces for Members
Check out previous months’ most-read blog posts.