“We're always looking for ways of staying ahead of the competition and new ways of enhancing our members' experience. The webinars have been a valuable resource.”
Anytime Fitness - Conyers, GA
Success in Group Exercise
Group exercise programs are frequently an overlooked aspect of running a successful fitness facility. When managed properly it can increase revenue, referrals and member retention as well as be a key element to overall success.
Member Price: Login
Non-Member Price: $79.00Buy Now
Presented by Marisa Hoff, General Manager, Stevenson Fitness
- Identify the key factors to look for when hiring and interviewing potential instructors.
- Explore the importance of the group exercise manager's role and the primary responsibilities of the position.
- Gain insight into how to best design a studio or classroom.
- Discover important elements for schedule design and balance.
- Obtain tips on how to design systems that maximize the role of the instructor for increasing member engagement.
Marisa Hoff has successfully managed Stevenson Fitness since its opening in 2010. Hoff has worked to build a membership of nearly 2000 members with an NPS consistently over 80, retention rates over 70 percent, high active user rates, and a booming group X program. Both the Group X and Personal Training departments have thrived under her leadership. Hoff has shared strategies for success at various fitness conferences.
IHRSA webinars are free for IHRSA Members and $79 for non-members. Each webinar purchased will provide you with access to the live presentation of your choice for as many of your staff as you choose, plus all downloadable materials, and unlimited access to the archived webinar for 60 days. The fee includes one webinar connection and one set of handouts for unlimited attendees at one location. Instructions for connecting to these valuable webinars will be sent to registered participants 24-48 hours prior to the event.