“We're always looking for ways of staying ahead of the competition and new ways of enhancing our members' experience. The webinars have been a valuable resource.”
Anytime Fitness - Conyers, GA
Success in Group Exercise
Group exercise programs are frequently an overlooked aspect of running a successful fitness facility. When managed properly it can increase revenue, referrals and member retention as well as be a key element to overall success.
Member Price: Login
Non-Member Price: $79.00Buy Now
Presented by Marisa Hoff, General Manager, Stevenson Fitness
- Identify the key factors to look for when hiring and interviewing potential instructors.
- Explore the importance of the group exercise manager's role and the primary responsibilities of the position.
- Gain insight into how to best design a studio or classroom.
- Discover important elements for schedule design and balance.
- Obtain tips on how to design systems that maximize the role of the instructor for increasing member engagement.