Simplifying Your Branding Message [CLASS]
Your customers and potential new leads are bombarded daily with marketing tactics. Break through the noise by clarifying your message. This IHRSA Online Learning class is available to you on-demand with in-depth content and opportunities to earn CECs/CEUs. Sponsored by Merrithew.
Sponsored by Merrithew
Presented by Justin Tamsett, Managing Director, Active Management
Today's consumer has a new mantra: “Don't make me think.” We need to simplify what we do, how we do it, and how we say it. This session will share real examples of how to simplify your brand message from marketing to product delivery to retention and even the cancellation process. You'll walk away with a clear message: simplify!
CEC/CEU: [ ACE 0.1 | AFAA 1.0 | IFPA 1.0 | NASM 0.1 | NCSF 1.0 | NESTA 0.1 | NFPT 0.2 | NSCA 0.1 ]
- Learn what simplifying your brand message means
- Decide how you can gain a simplified message to differentiate from your competitors
- Learn the part friction plays in the fitness business model
- Understand the simplification concept in marketing, sales, and product delivery
- Start your simplification process!
Justin has been in the fitness industry since 1988 as a personal trainer, sales person, club manager, multi-club owner, and consultant. He has delivered over 330 presentations in 20 countries to over 187,500 people and has a weekly Facebook Live show that has been viewed over 150,000 times. He has spoken at IHRSA’s International Convention & Trade Show for 15 consecutive years.