Increase Member Retention by Improving Child Safety [WEBINAR]
Learn how your gym can mitigate risk and increase member retention by increasing child safety. Presented by KidCheck.
Presented by KidCheck
Presented by Jake Gaschler, Account Manager, KidCheck
When parents are comfortable their kids are in good hands, they’re more likely to keep coming back. Learn how to mitigate risk, reduce liability, and create a great parent experience in your child care area to help drive membership, increase retention, and open revenue opportunities.
During this webinar, you’ll learn actionable child safety information and best practices on topics such as:
- Medical emergencies
- Emergency planning
- Check-in solutions
- Consider the challenges and benefits of childcare services and the role of child security.
- Learn how improving child safety mitigates risks and reduces liability.
- Understand how security translates to driving membership and retention.
- Understand key benefits of children’s check-in solutions.
- Obtain information on child safety best practices across a variety of topics.
“We believe every parent deserves peace-of-mind about the safety of their children and the first step in reaching a parent is by protecting their children.”
Jake Gaschler, Account Manager
KidCheck - Boise, ID
Jake Gaschler is an account manager at KidCheck. Gaschler is a fitness enthusiast, participates in multiple sports programs, and is passionate about youth fitness and nutrition. He has a public health degree from Portland State University and volunteers as a YMCA coach for youth basketball.