Give Your Health Club a Millennial Makeover [TOOLKIT]
Millennials are a critical demographic to your health club business. Arm yourself with the knowledge and resources to attract millennial members and keep them coming back.
Brought to you by SportsArt.
This toolkit includes:
- Give Your Health Club a Millennial Makeover E-book
- A Millennial Fact Sheet
- An Excerpt from The 2019 IHRSA Health Club Consumer Report
It should be obvious why Millennials (those born between 1982-2000, according to the U.S. Census Bureau) are a critical demographic to your health club business. But if you need convincing, here are some statistics:
- Millennials are the largest generation in U.S. history (92 million), even bigger than the Baby Boomers, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Millennials are projected to spend a total of $14 trillion in retail shopping in 2020, according to data from Accenture.
- Millennials represent the largest health club demographic, comprising 33% of all members, according to the IHRSA 2019 Consumer Report.
This is the generation you need your brand to capture and retain—and this toolkit will help you get started.
“Millennials represent tremendous potential for growth, but come with unique challenges. To reach Millennials in a way that will appeal to them in the marketplace, you need to understand their behavior as consumers and their priorities and preferences.”