Presented by Marisa Hoff, General Manager, Stevenson Fitness
Everyone knows the importance of social media, yet few health club operators have the time to develop effective campaigns. With limited time (and budgets), Facebook is still the best social media to use as a part of an effective marketing strategy.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Facebook can be a cost-effective way to increase your brand awareness, get more leads, and grow your client base, as well as create community and increase retention. Whether you are new to Facebook or a social media veteran, attendees will walk away with tangible and easy-to-implement tips and tools that will maximize your presence on Facebook right away—without breaking the bank.
- Learn why Facebook is still the best social media tool for marketing fitness facilities.
- Discuss why interaction is the new key to success on Facebook.
- Review specific strategies to increase interaction on Facebook, resulting in member engagement and retention.
- Look at various tools offered in the Facebook platform to increase success, including messenger and ads.
- Discuss key metrics to look at to maximize your success on Facebook.