“A company's purpose is its why. ... Having a meaningful purpose, or being a 'purpose-driven' company, is critical in today's cluttered, ultra-competitive, choice-overloaded world.”
Denise Lee Yohn, Brand Expert
- Eye on the Future: Denise Lee Yohn—the author, speaker, consultant, and go-to expert on successful brands—will explain how to take your brand “from good to great” during IHRSA’s 38th Annual International Convention & Trade Show, this month, in San Diego, CA.
- 2019's Rising Stars: IHRSA recognizes 22 of the industry's most accomplished young professionals.
- International Expansion: In 2018, IHRSA efforts made a major impact in the U.S., Brazil, Portugal, and China.
- Global Club Access: The new Passport/TrainAway app provides digital entry to facilities in 21 countries.
- IHRSA 2019: The complete guide to the compelling and constructive events at IHRSA 2019.
News & Know How
- News: The many benefits of exercise; election eve at IHRSA 2019; new trends in 2019; investors endorse Russian Fitness Group; Peloton vs. SoulCycle; E by Equinox debuts; Vista Equity acquires MINBODY; and more.
- First Person: Kelly Card, a senior vice president at ABC Financial, explains how to use technology to connect with members.
- On the Move: Orangetheory Fitness "pops up" in Boca Raton, LA; a $2-million renovation; Blink embraces seniors; a new Mini Judgement Free Zone; and more.
- Optimize the IHRSA 2019 Experience: In this month’s First Set, IHRSA Board Chair Jim Worthington explains how you can maximize the ROI on IHRSA 2019.
- Best Practices: Consultant John Atwood maps out a process for tracking and managing your club's key financial metrics.
- A New Wave of Regulations: New Regulations on taxes, contracts, and data are heading your way. We ask if you're prepared in this month's Grow, Promote, Protect.
- Value Proposition: Matrix Fitness USA: Making exercise interesting, engaging, and easy helps clubs to help members develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits.
- Value Proposition: SportsArt America: For this equipment manufacturer, a healthier planet is the grand goal that defines the design and fucntion of all of its products.
- An Active Future for All: IHRSA and UFIT are committed to enabling the disabled, says Joe Moore, the president and CEO of IHRSA in this month's Last Rep.