“The Rule enables people to move from thought to action. They become more confident, courageous, and productive, act without hesitation, and are nicer to one another.”
Mel Robbins, CEO
Confidence Project, Inc. - Boston, MA
- '5-4-3-2-1': Hesitation—between inspiration and taking action—is an obstacle to progress and success, contends IHRSA 2019 keynote speaker Mel Robbins, and overcoming it to move forward can be as simple as counting backwards from “5.”
- Women Who Inspire!: These 20 accomplished women personify the industry’s countless female achievers.
- Benchmark to Success: The 2018 IHRSA Profiles of Success ensures strong, steady performance by clubs.
- A Rising Revolution: Is it possible that functional training is just now getting started? Could be!
- Infinite Applications: Coming next from fitness apps: hyper-personalization and hyper-socialization
News & Know How
- News: Blink Fitness plays Detroit Pistons; Bay Club Co. acquires Leisure Sports, Inc.; pay-as-you-go in the U.K.; new CEOs for Nordic chains; niche women-only clubs; Newtown celebrates 40 years; European News; and more.
- First Person: Henrik Gockel, the winner of the 2018 European Club Leadership Award, is a PRIME TIME Fitness star.
- On the Move: In-Shape Health Clubs set record; Orangetheory’s U.K. ambitions; PF Partners owns 108; Pura Vida at World Trade Center; and more club news.
- New Year's Solution: You owe it to yourself to attend IHRSA 2019 in San Diego, insists IHRSA Chair Jim Worthington in this month's First Set.
- Best Practices: Evolution Trainers president Ashley Selman offers tips on how to make your club stand out from the rest
- Want to Create a Diabetes Program?: Creating a Medicare-reimbursed diabetes program could, conceivably, save someone’s life, writes Alexandra Black Larcom, IHRSA's senior manager of health promotion & policy, in this month's Grow, Promote, Protect.
- Value Proposition: TSG: Subscription-based memberships inspired TSG to create a new management solution.
- Start the Year Off Right: Start off the new year right and get yourself to IHRSA 2019, says Joe Moore, the association’s president and CEO, in this month's Last Rep.