230 Million by 2030
This publication is part of the fitness industry’s initiative to meet the global goal of 230 million health club members by the year 2030. This product is a PDF download and free to IHRSA members.
This publication was released in March 2020 as part of the initiative to provide resources and guidance towards helping the fitness industry meet the global goal of 230 million health club members by the year 2030. It is sponsored by Gympass, Technogym, and Club Automation.
Over a year in the making, 230 Million by 2030 includes the latest relevant research and insights from IHRSA experts and thought leaders in the global health and fitness industry.
Topics covered include:
- Chapter 1: How the Industry Can Rally a Global Health Initiative
- Chapter 2: Wellness: An Imperative and an Opportunity
- Chapter 3: Exercise & Health Outcomes: The Global Community Takes Action
- Chapter 4: Sales & Marketing Trends of The Future
- Chapter 5: The Role of Technology
- Chapter 6: The Essential Role of Equipment Suppliers
- Chapter 7: Innovations in Fitness Programming
- Chapter 8: Improving Retention: Sustaining the Commitment To Fitness
- Chapter 9: The Human Touch: Building and Retaining a Great Team
- Chapter 10: Financial & Legal Strategies for Stable Growth
In addition, 230 Million by 2030 provides a wealth of useful links and additional resources.
IHRSA is also offering free e-book previews available in:
More languages will be added in the future.
“The health and fitness industry has never backed away from a challenge. And as we move into a new decade, health club owners, industry suppliers and fitness professionals need to step forward and make the case for bold action in combating the global health crisis caused by lifestyle factors.”
Joe Moore, President & CEO
IHRSA - Boston