In the sixth installment of Talks & Takes, sponsored by ABC Fitness Solutions, the industry veteran panel, Brent Darden, Bill McBride, Blair McHaney, and Sara Kooperman covered staff shortages, abbreviated fitness, the 2021 Summer Olympics, and more.
In this episode, the hosts discuss:
- 0:48 Craftwork Makes a Comeback
- 7:30 Should we Discount?
- 13:50 Staffing Shortages and Shorttimers
- 19:52 Fitness is not a Lifestyle
- 26:40 RX for Obesity
- 33:17 Olympic Impact
- 39:49 Abbreviated Fitness?
- 46:36 Zoomed Out to Sold Out
- 52:45 Basement Burnout
- 58:46 Recap and Key Takeaways
- 1:00:00 15-Minute After Chat
Here are our top takeaways from the show earlier this month.
The next show will air on Wednesday, July 14, 2021, from 2 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. EDT.