September 20, 2023 Update: Since publishing this article, IHRSA has retired its Quorum dashboard. Our new action center can be found at votervoice.net.
The fitness industry is working towards building a stronger system to encourage people to become more active and IHRSA is sharing ways you can help.
In this week’s Take 5, Brent discusses the World Health Organization’s upcoming June 3rd webinar, Ready for Change: The future of sport, exercise and fitness, and encourages viewers to register to show the commitment the fitness industry has to help people live healthier lives.
He also shares news on the GYMS Act Dashboard being recognized by grassroots software company, Quorum, and provides new information on the IRS Employee Retention Credit that can help you figure out if your club is eligible for the credit.
We also have new research from Les Mills that can help turn digital fitness fans into members at your club and new data from Placer.ai on gym foot traffic showing people are heading back to the gym.
Watch the full video for all of the latest news. You can also read the transcript below.
- 0:24 World Health Organization (WHO) Webinar - Ready for Change: The Future of Sport, Exercise and Fitness
- 1:22 GYMS Act Dashboard Recognized by Software Company
- 2:20 Employee Retention Credit (ERC) Update
- 3:38 Converting Digital Fitness Fans into Members Les Mills
- 5:10 Placer.ai Data on Gym Foot Traffic