IHRSA Club Member Code of Conduct
As a member of IHRSA, we agree to operate our club(s) in the best interest of the consumer and the industry by: Treating each member as though the success of our club depends on that individual alone; Systematically upgrading our professional knowledge and awareness of new developments in the industry; Designing our facilities and programs with members' safety in mind; Continuing to increase the value and benefits of our services and programs; Providing public service programs to expand awareness of the benefits of regular exercise and sports; Refraining from illegal activities and deceptive sales practices; Delivering what we promise; and Conducting our business in a manner that commands the respect of the public for our industry and for the goals toward which we strive.
Associate Code of Conduct
The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association is a non-profit trade association serving the athletic, racquet and fitness industry worldwide. As an Associate Member of IHRSA, we consider it our mission to enhance the quality of life through physical fitness and sports. To this end, we endeavor to provide quality products and services. We further strive to instill in those we serve an understanding of the value of physical fitness to their lives.
In order to fulfill our mission, we pledge the following:
- That we produce quality products and services.
- That we deliver on our commitments.
- That we are an equal opportunity employer
- That we will cooperate with our customers toward the continual expansion of the club and fitness industries.
- That we will utilize our benefits of IHRSA membership solely for the purposes and under the guidelines for which they were established.
- That we agree to conduct our business in a manner which commands the respect of those we serve.
- That customer satisfaction will be the determining factor in all our business dealings.