- New Octane Trifecta gives exercisers and health clubs a unique collection of cardio machines that add variety and motivation to HIIT workouts, circuit routines and small group training.
- Octane Trifecta accommodates exercisers of different levels with the new Octane Rō rower, the Octane Max Trainer machine and the Octane AirdyneX bike in a space-efficient, value package.
- New Octane Rō features innovative quick-release foot strap, dual resistance, a MultiGrip handlebar and a premium console to enhance popular indoor rowing sessions.
VANCOUVER, WA—November 12, 2019—Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS), the innovation leader in home fitness for over 40 years, announced that Octane Fitness is presenting fitness facilities and exercisers with a new cardio package that adds variety and motivation for small group training, HIIT, circuit workouts and more. As the company debuts its new Octane Rō rowing machine, the Octane Trifecta is now available and comprised of the Octane Rō rower, Octane Max Trainer cardio machine and the Octane AirdyneX bike.
Applying its smart engineering and signature quality to indoor rowing with the Octane Rō, Octane now provides a total-body, low-impact solution to HIIT workouts on a sleek, inviting rowing machine that boasts innovative features and thoughtful extras.
“We are thrilled to fuel growing participation in indoor rowing with the exceptional design and performance of the unique Rō,” said Jim Barr, CEO of Nautilus, Inc. “And the powerful Octane Trifecta is a one-stop-shop, so fitness centers can meet the demand for functional training, and potentially boost revenue and retention, with a collection of intuitive, challenging and compact exercise equipment.”
New Rowing Machine
Refining the overall experience, the Octane Rō solves the typical hassle of strapping into and getting out of the pedals on a rowing machine. With a patent-pending design, the quick-release foot straps enable exercisers to efficiently insert their feet onto the footplate and pull up the handle for a secure fit. For an easy exit, a simple push of a button releases the straps.
Beginners to athletes benefit from total-body, low-impact Octane Rō workouts, as combined fan and magnetic brake resistance delivers a broader range of intensity levels to accommodate easy rows to grueling HIIT sessions. The MultiGrip handlebar offers different hand positions for custom comfort, kayaking and canoeing motions and greater activation of the upper-body muscles. And it’s simple to grab and securely store the handlebar using the oversized handlebar catch.
Even more, the large LCD console is backlit for readability, and features an addictive calorie meter that motivates exercisers to keep pushing.
Users can choose from six preset programs, including the Max 14 Interval routine, made popular by the Max Trainer cardio machine. This ultimate HIIT regimen consists of 25 seconds of all-out effort, followed by 80-seconds of active recovery—all in 14 minutes of pure invigoration.
For small group and circuit training workouts, MAX CiRCUIT facilitates use by multiple exercisers in rapid succession. The console tracks time and intensity for each person, and then automatically resets to zero between users for maximum efficiency.
For ease of ownership, the space-efficient Octane Rō rowing machine also has transport wheels, and can be stored compactly when not in use by tipping up the machine on its base.
Unique HIIT Product Package
The powerful combination of the Octane Rō, Max Trainer and AirdyneX exercise machines differentiates fitness facilities and invites participation from exercisers of various abilities in small group training, HIIT and circuit workouts. This highly durable trio of machines benefits users with ease-of-use and intuitive movements; total-body, low-impact exercise; progressive resistance; similar consoles with motivating feedback; and challenging variety.
Simple to get on and get going, the Max Trainer cardio machine has no required adjustments and offers instant intensity changes, inspiring exercisers to challenge themselves by keeping an eye on the same type of calorie meter as the Octane Rō rower. Easily accessible HIIT routines include the Max 14 Interval and MAX CiRCUIT.
The premium AirdyneX bike enhances the traditional air bike with a custom-designed, 26-blade performance fan and single-stage belt drive, which together increase efficiency so riders can generate more power. Exercisers enjoy greater variety in hand positions with the MultiGrip handlebars, HIIT programs to help drive effort and an addictive tachometer that fuels motivation to bury the needle.
Octane Rō Rower
The new Octane Rō rower includes the following features:
- Quick-release foot strap, with a patent-pending design, that makes it easy and fast for users to strap into and out of the rower.
- Combined fan and magnetic brake resistance provide a broader range of intensity levels to accommodate different preferences.
- MultiGrip handlebar offers various hand positions to emphasize the chest, back, and arm muscles.
- Large, backlit console includes a motivating calorie meter and real-time feedback on strokes per minute, watts, distance, more to keep exercisers striving.
- Padded comfort seat with ergonomic contour helps maximize comfort.
- Oversized handlebar catch makes it easy to grab and securely store the handlebar.
- Compact footprint and easy storage by tilting up the rower to stand on one end when not in use.
Shipping in December 2019, the Octane Rō is priced at $1599 and can be ordered now from Octane’s direct sales team and authorized specialty fitness dealers.
Highlights of the Octane Trifecta include:
- Easy-to-use machines with intuitive motion provide low impact, total-body workouts that accommodate a wide variety of exercisers.
- Progressive resistance on the Octane Rō and Max Trainer via a combined fan and magnetic brake, and via a performance fan on the AirdyneX, deliver customized challenges to beginners to athletes.
- MultiGrip handlebars offer exercisers custom positioning, variety and comfort.
- Multiple HIIT workouts help to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Max 14 Interval program on the Octane Rō and Max Trainer drives intensity to build stamina.
- Motivating calorie meter visually signals the exerciser’s intensity and fuels effort and motivation throughout workouts.
- Compact, self-powered exercise machines are simple to move, using transport wheels, for changing training sessions.
Contact Octane Fitness for additional details and pricing on the Octane Trifecta.
Find Octane at Facebook. For more information, contact the company at 888-OCTANE4 (888-628-2634) or on the website.
About Nautilus, Inc.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS) is a global technology-driven fitness solutions company that believes everyone deserves a fit and healthy life. With a brand portfolio including Bowflex, Nautilus, Octane Fitness, and Schwinn, Nautilus, Inc. develops innovative products to support healthy living through direct and retail channels as well as in commercial channels. Nautilus, Inc. uses the investor relations page of its website to make information available to its investors and the market.