BOSTON—December 17, 2018—IHRSA, the International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association, has announced four nominees for the IHRSA Board of Directors.
The four nominees are:
- Frank Lawrence, CEO - Little Rock Athletic Centers, LLC
- Chris Smith, CEO and President - SNFW Fitness BC Ltd.
- Chris Stevenson, Owner - Stevenson Fitness
- Greta Wagner, Executive Director, EVP - Chelsea Piers
All four will stand for election during IHRSA’s annual meeting in March at the IHRSA International Convention & Trade Show in San Diego, CA.
If elected, each will serve a four-year term from July 1, 2019, through June 30, 2023, joining the distinguished company of the current IHRSA board:
- Chair Jim Worthington, Newtown Athletic & Aquatic Club
- Larry Conner, Stone Creek Club and Spa
- Missy Moss, Passionate Industry Leader
- Ray O'Connor, Wisconsin Athletic Club, LLC
- Steve Capezzone, Healthtrax International
- Jason Reinhardt, Go M.A.D. Fitness
- Anastasia Yusina, Fitness Development LLC
- Carrie Kepple, STYLES STUDIOS Fitness
- Alan Leach, West Wood Clubs
- Bryan O’Rourke, Gold’s Gym and Integerus, LLC
- Brad Wilkins, Cooper Aerobics and Cooper Wellness Strategies
- Chris Craytor, acac Fitness & Wellness Center
- Michele Melkerson-Granryd, Castle Hill Fitness 360
- Monica Marques, Fitness Director, Companhia Athletica
- Ex-Officio, Derek Gallup, New Evolution Ventures
About the IHRSA Board of Directors
Working with their peers and colleagues, the IHRSA Board of Directors helps guide the industry with strategic direction and insight. Each year, two to four IHRSA members (club operators) are elected to the board to replace outgoing members. For additional information on the bylaws, election process, and board responsibilities, please visit the IHRSA Board of Directors page.
The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) is a not-for-profit trade association representing health and fitness facilities, gyms, spas, sports clubs, and suppliers worldwide. IHRSA and its members are dedicated to making the world healthier through regular exercise and activity promotion. IHRSA and the industry will convene March 13-16, 2019, in San Diego, CA, for IHRSA 2019, the Association’s 38th annual International Convention & Trade Show.