BOSTON, MA—September 14, 2020—The full list of fitness industry supplier panelists set to speak at the 2020 IHRSA Innovation Summit has been announced.
On Thursday, September 17, virtually join some of the best minds of the industry—health club owners and operators, suppliers, and anyone in between—to learn how to innovate, connect, and thrive in the new economy.
Supplier panelists at the IHRSA Innovation Summit will teach attendees how to drive innovation, provide for their clients and members, and reinvent the fitness community. The panel will be moderated by Anastasia Yusina, president of Strata Partners. Notable presenters include:
- Rob Barker, President, Precor and Executive Board Member, Amer Sports
- Bill Davis, President & CEO, ABC Financial
- Blair McHaney, President & CEO, MXM
- Jeff VanDixhorn, CRO & Co-founder, Club Automation | Motionsoft | CSI Spectrum | TennisSource
- Marco Zambianchi, President - North America, Technogym
Along with the supplier panel discussion, the one-day event includes:
- Keynote presentations and health club panel discussions on how best to survive—and thrive after—the pandemic,
- Education sessions on topics such as strategy, finance, member retention, and leadership with actionable next steps to immediately implement in your business,
- IGNITE!, where presenters have five minutes to share their informative and enlightening insights on innovation,
- Displays of the latest equipment, programming, and technology through IHRSA’s Sponsor Marketplace,
- Social networking with thought leaders, industry peers, and fitness suppliers through chat on the unique, interactive platform, and more.
Visit the IHRSA Innovation Summit website for the entire schedule and list of speakers and panelists.
IHRSA encourages anyone in the fitness industry to attend the IHRSA Innovation Summit on Thursday, September 17. Registration for the event is just $99—register for the interactive, virtual event today!
The IHRSA Innovation Summit would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors, ABC Financial, Alpha Champ GmbH, American Athletic Inc., Club Automation | Motionsoft, ClubConnect, Club OS, FitnessOnDemand, GANTNER, MXM, Precor, ProStairs Fitness LLC, Spikeball Inc., Technogym, and Zumba Fitness LLC.
IHRSA, the International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association, is a not-for-profit trade association representing the global fitness industry of over 200,000 health and fitness facilities and their suppliers.
IHRSA maintains a leadership role in advancing physical activity, which is critical to peak health and fight the battle against obesity and chronic lifestyle disease. As one of the world's leading authorities on the commercial health club industry, IHRSA’s mission is to grow, promote, and protect the health and fitness industry, while providing its members with benefits and resources. IHRSA and its members are devoted to making the world happier, healthier, and more prosperous through regular exercise and activity promotion.