Boston - December 12, 2017 - IHRSA, The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association, has announced three nominees for the IHRSA Board of Directors.
The three nominees are:
- Chris Craytor, President/COO of acac Fitness & Wellness Center, Charlottesville, VA
- Michele Melkerson-Granryd, General Manager of Castle Hill Fitness 360, Austin, TX
- Monica Marques, Owner, Partner, Fitness Director of Companhia Athletica, São Paulo, Brazil
All three will stand for election on Friday, March 23, 2018, during the IHRSA International Convention & Trade Show in San Diego, CA.
Joe Moore, IHRSA president and CEO commented, “We are lucky to have such a talented group of leaders joining the IHRSA Board. Each person brings a unique perspective and set of skills to their leadership role. I am looking forward to working with each of them as they put their passions to work supporting IHRSA and the industry.”
If elected, each will serve a four-year term from July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2022, joining the distinguished company of the current IHRSA Board of Directors:
- Chair, Derek Gallup, New Evolution Ventures
- Gustavo Borges, Academia Gustavo Borges
- Jim Zupancic, Stafford Hills Club
- Larry Conner, Stone Creek Club and Spa
- Missy Moss, Orangetheory Fitness
- Ray O'Connor, Wisconsin Athletic Club, LLC
- Jim Worthington, Newtown Athletic & Aquatic Club
- Steve Capezzone, Healthtrax International
- Jason Reinhardt, Go M.A.D Fitness
- Anastasia Yusina, Fitness Development LLC
- Carrie Kepple, Les Mills
- Alan Leach, West Wood Clubs
- Bryan O’Rourke, Gold’s Gym and Integerus, LLC
- Brad Wilkins, Cooper Aerobics and Cooper Wellness Strategies
About the IHRSA Board of Directors
Working with their peers and colleagues, IHRSA’s Board of Directors helps guide the industry with strategic direction and insight. Each year, two to four IHRSA members (club operators) are elected to the Board to replace outgoing members. For additional information on the bylaws, election process, and board responsibilities, please visit the IHRSA website.