PETERBOROUGh, UK—March 6, 2019—Escape has launched Multi-Activity Resource Station (MARS), giving touchscreen access to a library of exercise videos and fun pre-loaded workouts to exercisers of any level and demographic.
This system helps gyms stay up-to-date, enables them to compete with the latest functional training offerings, and helps them create experiences that add value to attract members. It includes video and text instruction on every Escape product and a range of dynamic workout options. With its intuitive ease of use, it provides gym-goers with the inspiration and guidance to safely and effectively work out, even if there’s no one nearby to help.
Offering beginner, intermediate and advanced exercises for a full complement of traditional and innovative training tools, the MARS touchscreen features numerous exercise options for users of any of ability. Plus, gym-goers can begin workouts in seconds with on-screen video to watch and copy.
A low cost streaming option, MARS simply plugs in, so gyms do not need special equipment to include it in their facilities. And, it covers a range of equipment including balls, bags, barbells and dumbbells, as well as aerobics, strength, upper, lower and full body activity. Additionally, with content uploaded regularly by the Escape team, each time a new Escape product is launched, MARS content is updated to keep gyms up to speed with current trends.
MARS comes in three options:
- MARS RACK PACK that comes as a complete package, and consists of a RACK5 fully stocked with Escape equipment with the MARS screen as the centerpiece.
- MARS on a frame. With a separate bracket, MARS can be mounted on any Octagon frame leg at around 1.5M from the floor so it is easily visible and accessible.
- MARS on the wall. For clubs that want MARS and no frame, it is available with a wall bracket fixing.
“Getting the gym experience right in hotels, multi-family housing and other unmanned facilities creates value to set a club apart,” said Matthew Januszek, co-founder, Escape. “Today, people expect information at their fingertips to educate and inspire them throughout their workouts. MARS bridges the gap between education and exercise, provides a return on investment for both operator and member and helps clubs attract new customers and retain existing ones. Plus, for every option, the MARS screen looks great and, with Escape’s equipment, creates a consistent branded look.”
The Escape Your Limits Podcast
For entrepreneurs, business owners and influencers to learn through insightful interviews from the most successful people in the industry—the pioneers of personal training, bodybuilding businessmen and masters of movement—the podcast can be found on iTunes.
About Escape Fitness
- Founded in 1998, Escape has built a reputation for product innovation, quality and design while growing and competing through great partnerships in challenging markets worldwide.
- Escape has helped improve the bottom lines of over 1,000 fitness clubs with a distribution network that covers 90 countries.
- Committed to functional training since inception, Escape works with clubs that invest in functional training spaces to deliver the best possible exercise experiences.
- Escape encourages fitness professionals and clients to “Escape Your Limits”—a mentality that is the foundation of our every offering.
- Escape works with industry leading brands worldwide, including Equinox, DW Fitness First, Virgin Active, UFC Gyms, Crunch, Nuffield Health, David Lloyd, 1Rebel, 24 Hour Fitness, Marriott, Life Time Fitness, Jatomi and many more.
- Escape Fitness is based in Peterborough, UK, and operates in over 90 countries.
- For more, visit the Escape Fitness website.