SAN DIEGO, CA—February 7, 2022—The American Council on Exercise (ACE) has launched a new job board, bringing together employers and ACE certified health and exercise professionals to fill open positions and best serve health and fitness seeking consumers. The ACE Job Board is available today and accessible via the ACE website.
“ACE is excited to offer this job board to easily connect quality health organizations and fitness clubs with highly qualified ACE certified exercise professionals and health coaches,” said Scott Goudeseune, ACE chief executive officer. “ACE education emphasizes communication skills as well as health and fitness information, and by hiring an ACE certified professional, employers can have confidence that their new employees will be able to connect with customers and support them in reaching their health and physical activity goals.”
Like many industries, the past two years have been challenging for the fitness industry with gym and health clubs reporting a loss of $29.2 billion since March 2020 and thousands of facilities closing. As the fitness industry continues to adapt, it is essential that gyms and health clubs can connect with properly credentialed health and exercise professionals to satisfy their staffing requirements. ACE believes that by making connections between qualified professionals and employers, we will help consumers return to their favorite fitness classes and programs at their gym or health club. For this reason, ACE is launching this as a free service for employers to post the ACE Job Board.
The ACE Job Board allows employers to:
- Easily post open positions for health coaches, exercise professionals, as well as professional management
- Brand job posts by adding corporate logo, photos or video
- Quickly view candidate resumes
- Effortlessly access administrative and applicant reporting tools
- Reach the over 90,000 ACE Certified Professionals who have access to the ACE Job Board
The ACE Job Board allows health and exercise professionals to:
- Easily search opportunities unique to wants, needs and expertise
- Quickly apply for opportunities
- Effortlessly post resumes and a personal touch with links to social networks, videos and photos to stand out
- Access opportunities from recognized employers such as Equinox, 24 Hour Fitness, Orange Theory, Self Esteem Brands and Xponential Fitness who are hiring health coaches and exercise professionals
To post a job for free or search for a job on the ACE Job Board, please visit careers.acefitness.org.
Since 1985, the American Council on Exercise (ACE) has been the leading non-profit education and certification provider for health coaches and exercise professionals in the United States and around the world.
With more than 90,000 highly respected certified health coaches and exercise professionals, ACE Certified Professionals are on the ground daily helping people move, stay active and make lasting lifestyle behavior change to build healthier communities.
Headquartered in San Diego, ACE collaborates with public health partners to educate people of all backgrounds about the importance of physical activity and other healthy lifestyle behaviors; advocates for public policies to increase physical activity opportunities; and supports scientific research that investigates the efficacy of behavior-change interventions and the effectiveness of exercise practices and trends.
For more information visit www.acefitness.org/about-ace. AMERICAN COUNCIL ON EXERCISE, ACE and ACE logos are Registered Trademarks of the American Council on Exercise.