An incredibly cost-effective way to learn and remain competitive every month
. . . it's education when you need it, whenever you need it!
Webinar Format & Fees | Coming Soon | Recent Webinars | Testimonials
Webinars Sponsored by
Tools & Strategies to Successful & Profitable Internet Marketing
Thursday, May 8 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EDT)
Alan Leach, Regional Manager, West Wood Clubs, Ireland
- Review search engine optimization (SEO) secrets.
- Learn how to get your fitness business to page one on Google and other search engines for FREE.
- Obtain a step-by-step guide to managing pay-per-click campaigns for maximum profits.
- Discover secrets to writing persuasive web copy that gets people quickly signing up to do business with you.
- Gain insight on how to use Youtube, Facebook, social media, email, web analytics, and other ‘not-so-common’ web tools to grow your business like never before.
Alan Leach is the Regional Manager of West Wood Clubs. He has 27 years of experience in club sales and management. At West Wood, Leach used his proven sales and marketing strategies to increase sales by 62%, and overall membership numbers by 31% within 2 years. Recently, Ireland’s devastating economic recession, which resulted in a 250% increase in unemployment, and the onslaught of budget clubs has seen the major chains in Ireland go out of business. However, Leach, charging prices ten times higher that his closest competitor, achieved record new member sales in 2013, with one club’s sales up by 118%.
FREE Webinar for IHRSA Members
Reduce Attrition Using IHRSA Research
Wednesday, May 21 | 11:00am-12:00pm (EDT)
Melissa Rodriguez, Senior Research Manager, IHRSA
- Understand how to measure attrition and retention.
- Learn how studies explored in The Member Retention Report series can help you reduce attrition.
- Discover how consumer findings from the latest IHRSA Trend Report can help you engage and retain your members.
- Learn how you (as a member) can obtain The Member Retention and Trend Reports for free.
Melissa Rodriguez is the Senior Research Manager at IHRSA. She is also an active eight-year certified fitness professional. Her experience as a personal trainer and research specialist grants her effective and valuable insight into fitness consumer behavior and club operations. Prior to joining IHRSA, Rodriguez was a fitness and conditioning specialist for Focus Fitness, an elite personal training center in Boston, Massachusetts. She has also served as a personal trainer for independent premium, non-profit, and multi-chain club organizations. Rodriguez holds a certified personal training certification through the National Academy of Sports Medicine and a certified strength and conditioning specialist designation from the National Strength and Conditioning Association. Rodriguez received her B.A. in English and B.A. in Biology from Atlantic Union College in Lancaster, Massachusetts and M.B.A. in Financial Management from La Sierra University in Riverside, California.
Navigate the Social Media Storm: Choosing The Right Social Media Networks for Your Business
Thursday, June 5 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EDT)
Lindsey Richardson, Director of Marketing, Fitness Quest 10
- Gain insight into the essential foundation you must have before deciding which social media networks to be present on.
- Learn how to choose the best social media network for you, without having to try them all!
- Obtain strategies that will help you to create a winning social media plan that you can use every week.
- Learn how to get the conversation started with your online friends.
- Discover ways to stand out amongst the social media crowd.
- Review key steps to make your phantom online fans into actual leads you can keep forever.
Lindsey Richardson is the Director of Marketing at Fitness Quest 10. She obtained her B.A. in Communications from The University of Southern California. Richardson has over 12 years of marketing experience gathered from various industries including: restaurant, fitness, retail and sports performance.
Managing a Highly Profitable Personal Training Department
Thursday, July 17 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EDT)
Sherri McMillan, Owner, Northwest Personal Training
- Gain insight into creating an effective marketing funnel for your PT department.
- Review critical customer service systems for personal trainers.
- Discover an effective sales system you can implement for your PT department.
- Review critical business operations systems for your PT department.
- Discuss effective leadership skill sets to manage personal trainers.
Sherri McMillan holds a Master’s Degree in Exercise Physiology and was awarded the 2010 International CanFitPro Fitness Presenter of the Year, 2006 IDEA Program Director of the Year, Inaugural IDEA Personal Trainer of the Year, 1998 CanFitPro Canadian Fitness Presenter of the Year, and was a finalist for the 2005/2006 ACE Fitness Educator of the Year. She has been in the fitness industry for over 25 years and has presented hundreds of workshops to thousands of fitness leaders throughout the world. She is the author of 5 fitness books and manuals and is the star of a variety of educational fitness DVDs. McMillan is a Nike, Schwinn, Twist Conditioning and PowerBar sponsored Fitness Athlete and is a fitness columnist for various newspapers, magazines and journals throughout the world. She is the owner of Northwest Personal Training in Vancouver, Washington, which was recently awarded the Better Business Bureau’s Business of the Year and the Chamber of Commerce Community Builder award. McMillan can be found running, biking, or hiking with her daughter Brianna and her son Jackson.
Think you missed a webinar on a specific topic or an issue you are facing today? Then take a moment to view and purchase recent offerings by visiting the IHRSA Store.
- Delivered using the latest technology for a trouble-free experience;
- Combine interactive on-screen graphics, leader presentation plus on-line question and answer;
- Have a computer and high speed internet connection? You're ready for IHRSA webinars!
- Access to the webinar recording for sixty days at no additional charge.
IHRSA webinars are value-priced at $39 each ($79 non-IHRSA member price).
Each webinar purchased will provide you with access to the live presentation of your choice for as many of your staff as you choose, plus all downloadable materials, and unlimited access to the archived webinar for sixty days. The fee includes one webinar connection and one set of handouts for unlimited attendees at one location.
Upon receipt of your registration, instructions for connecting to these valuable webinars will be sent to you.
IHRSA webinars are professional and informative. Well worth the time investment.
- Beth Gillespie, Saco Sport & Fitness
I appreciate the relevance and detailed content of the IHRSA webinar topics that I can immediately put into use at our Club.
- Danielle Williams, Fitness Director, Ojai Valley Athletic Club
The information provided during the January webinar was educational, applicable and interesting. I will definitely participate in the next webinar offered.
- Jason Moore, General Manager, Core Fitness
The December webinar material will be used in every initial training session for our new staff and personal trainers. It sets a tone of caring about our customers and a methodology of instituting great practices to keep us close and custom fit to each individual member's needs.
- Stephen G Rising, CEO, Anytime Fitness - Cleveland West Park and Cleveland Clifton Centre
The December webinar presented practical information that can be easily implemented.
- Emily Skelton, Assistant General Manager, All-Access Fitness Academy
I love your webinars, what a great way to get helpful, professional content in the comfort of your own office!
- Laura Klein, Wellness Director, The Thoreau Club
The webinar was so helpful and valuable. Lots of great information that I feel will make our fitness department more profitable!
- Stephanie Howell, Program Director, Cross Gates Family Fitness
After listening to the IHRSA webinar, I now have an action plan I can put into play at my clubs today! It contained very practical information.
- Kristie Stevens, Owner, Anytime Fitness - Tupelo
The "Raving Fans" webinar was awesome. I was so excited about the content provided that I could barely wait until the end to get started on all the great ideas.
- Scott Christensen, Owner, Anytime Fitness - Suffolk, VA
The webinar with Trina Gray was truly inspiring and motivating. Just when you think you have tried it all it's nice to have a fresh perspective and great marketing ideas.
- Connie Cook, Fitness Director, Fit Athletic Club, Inc. - San Diego
Every club owner, manager and anyone aspiring to grow in the fitness industry must take advantage of all the IHRSA related programs, webinars and tools. Their experience and dedication is the backbone to our ever increasingly important industry.
- Lauren Eller, Fitness Formula
Informative, motivating and easy to attend!
- Dahdri McCormick, Parkpoint Health Club
We're always looking for ways of staying ahead of the competition and new ways of enhancing our members' experience. The Webinars have been a valuable resource.
- James Arrington, Anytime Fitness – Conyers, GA
Excellent seminar! Was a great use of my time. The speaker gave very specific ideas on how to better market our club, how to improve customer service, and the importance of branding our club in the community.
- Stacey Mullet, Super Fitness