An incredibly cost-effective way to learn and remain competitive every month
. . . it's education when you need it, whenever you need it!
Webinar Format & Fees | Coming Soon | Recent Webinars | Testimonials
Webinars Sponsored by
Elevating Your Member Experience: Engagement & Communications in a Changing World
Thursday, June 6 | 2:00pm-3:30pm (EDT)
Stephen Ready, President & CEO, VCT Communications
- Examine member communication preferences.
- Identify the channels that are most effective for specific member groups in driving member engagement and enhancing the overall member experience.
- Navigate the complexities of today’s communications landscape, identifying the positives and negatives associated with today’s most frequently used channels, including social media and social networks.
- Understand how to better warehouse member preferences, initiate “feedback loops”, and deliver more personalized communications, programming and benefits to meet evolving member expectations.
Stephen Ready is the Founder and President of VCT, a leading provider of member experience advisory and managed services for private clubs and their members.
Ready speaks regularly on the subject of member experience at national and global conferences including IHRSA's Annual International Convention. In addition, he is a featured speaker at NCA’s National Club Conference and the annual Club Managers Association of America Conference. He is also a regular contributor to Club Director and Club Management magazines and serves as the publisher of ACTIVATE! Magazine, a monthly ePublication providing education, case studies, and best practices on enhancing the member experience.
Additionally, Ready is the Founder of INSPIRED, a new organization dedicated to raising funds for nonprofits through inspiring fundraising events—online and offline. He is currently working with the Newtown Memorial Fund, whose mission is to assist those affected by the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary. Ready also serves on the board of directors for the National Club Association Foundation. He is a graduate of Lehigh University.
FREE Webinar for IHRSA Members!
Measuring Member Loyalty: Benchmarking Your Club Using IHRSA Research
Thursday, June 20 | 2:00pm-3:30pm (EDT)
Melissa Rodriguez, Senior Research Manager, IHRSA
Phil Bonomo, Director, The Retention People, North America
- Gain an understanding on how to measure member loyalty.
- Review the Net Promoter Score (NPS) tool.
- Discover NPS benchmarks for the health club industry.
- Learn how you can benchmark your club's member loyalty score against competitors.
Melissa Rodriguez is the Senior Research Manager at IHRSA. Rodriguez is also an active eight-year certified fitness professional. Her experience as a personal trainer and research specialist grants her effective and valuable insight into fitness consumer behavior and club operations. Prior to joining IHRSA, Rodriguez was a fitness and conditioning specialist for Focus Fitness, an elite personal training center in Boston, Massachusetts. She has also served as a personal trainer for independent premium, non-profit, and multi-chain club organizations. Rodriguez holds a certified personal training certification through the National Academy of Sports Medicine and a certified strength and conditioning specialist designation from the National Strength and Conditioning Association. She received her B.A. in English and B.A. in Biology from Atlantic Union College in Lancaster, Massachusetts and M.B.A. in Financial Management from La Sierra University in Riverside, California.
Phil Bonomo is Director of The Retention People, North America. He has over 25 years of industry experience and is responsible for overall business development and marketing, and oversees retention coaching and consultancy for all North American TRP clients. Bonomo is diligently focused on providing club operators the tools and knowledge to dramatically improve the member experience and to maximize retention overall.
Think you missed a webinar on a specific topic or an issue you are facing today? Then take a moment to view and purchase recent offerings by visiting the IHRSA Store.
- Delivered using the latest technology for a trouble-free experience;
- Combine interactive on-screen graphics, leader presentation via phone plus on-line question and answer;
- Have a phone, computer and high speed internet connection? You're ready for IHRSA webinars!
- Access to the archives for sixty days at no additional charge.
IHRSA webinars are value-priced at $39 each ($79 non-IHRSA member price) and may be ordered individually or as a 'series' . . . ask your membership specialist for further details about multiple order discounts that apply.
Each webinar purchased will provide you with access to the live presentation of your choice for as many of your staff as you choose, plus all downloadable materials, and unlimited access to the archived webinar for sixty days. The fee includes one phone connection, one internet connection and one set of handouts for unlimited attendees at one location.
Upon receipt of your registration, instructions for connecting to these valuable webinars will be sent to you.
The December webinar material will be used in every initial training session for our new staff and personal trainers. It sets a tone of caring about our customers and a methodology of instituting great practices to keep us close and custom fit to each individual member's needs.
- Stephen G Rising, CEO, Anytime Fitness - Cleveland West Park and Cleveland Clifton Centre
The December webinar presented practical information that can be easily implemented.
- Emily Skelton, Assistant General Manager, All-Access Fitness Academy
I love your webinars, what a great way to get helpful, professional content in the comfort of your own office!
- Laura Klein, Wellness Director, The Thoreau Club
The webinar was so helpful and valuable. Lots of great information that I feel will make our fitness department more profitable!
- Stephanie Howell, Program Director, Cross Gates Family Fitness
After listening to the IHRSA webinar, I now have an action plan I can put into play at my clubs today! It contained very practical information.
- Kristie Stevens, Owner, Anytime Fitness - Tupelo
The "Raving Fans" webinar was awesome. I was so excited about the content provided that I could barely wait until the end to get started on all the great ideas.
- Scott Christensen, Owner, Anytime Fitness - Suffolk, VA
The webinar with Trina Gray was truly inspiring and motivating. Just when you think you have tried it all it's nice to have a fresh perspective and great marketing ideas.
- Connie Cook, Fitness Director, Fit Athletic Club, Inc. - San Diego
Every club owner, manager and anyone aspiring to grow in the fitness industry must take advantage of all the IHRSA related programs, webinars and tools. Their experience and dedication is the backbone to our ever increasingly important industry.
- Lauren Eller, Fitness Formula
Informative, motivating and easy to attend!
- Dahdri McCormick, Parkpoint Health Club
We're always looking for ways of staying ahead of the competition and new ways of enhancing our members' experience. The Webinars have been a valuable resource.
- James Arrington, Anytime Fitness – Conyers, GA
Excellent seminar! Was a great use of my time. The speaker gave very specific ideas on how to better market our club, how to improve customer service, and the importance of branding our club in the community.
- Stacey Mullet, Super Fitness