Format & Fees | Coming Soon | Recent Webinars | Testimonials
Successfully Launch a Nutrition and Weight Management Program in Your Club
Thursday, November 6 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EST)
Constance Ruiz, President & Co-Founder, Vivafit, Portugal
- Learn how to create and implement a successful nutrition and weight management program.
- Define with your team the desired outcome of your program by starting with ‘why’.
- Gain insight into what a successful program looks like for your members.
- Uncover the 3 'must haves' for a great program, and review 3 mistakes to avoid when launching your program.
- Discover the benefits of getting members emotionally engaged with the program.
- Explore how other IHRSA member clubs have successfully launched their programs.
Constance Ruiz is the President and Co-founder of Vivafit. Along with her husband and business partner, Ruiz is responsible for growing the brand to achieve an 80% market share of the women-only fitness in Portugal. They have also started growing internationally via master franchising, currently operating on 3 continents. Recently, they also launched VivaSlim, a nutrition and coaching software designed for health clubs to work with dietitians as well as a unique lifestyle coaching system.
Increase Club Revenue and Member Retention through Effective Fitness Programming
Thursday, December 4 | 2:00pm-3:00pm (EST)
Scott Lewandowski, Vice President, Fitness, Fitness Formula
- Learn the necessary business skills to operate a successful private training program.
- Increase earning per square foot with successful boot camps.
- Discover how to expose your membership to nutrition programming.
- Learn how to tap into the arena of endurance training programs and event organizing.
Scott Lewandowski, MS, Regional Director for Fitness Formula, joined the company in 1994. He has direct oversight of several FFC locations and leads the development, standardization and growth of their fitness programs and member retention initiatives. He was the 2001 IHRSA/ACE Fitness Director of the Year and is a veteran presenter at fitness industry conventions and conferences. He is a Certified Personal Trainer with both ACE and NASM, as well as a USA Track and Field Level 1 Coach and a Certified Resistance Training Specialist. Lewandowski obtained a Master’s Degree in Exercise Physiology from Benedictine University in 1997.
Think you missed a webinar on a specific topic or an issue you are facing today? Then take a moment to view and purchase recent offerings by visiting the IHRSA Store.
- Delivered using the latest technology for a trouble-free experience;
- Combine interactive on-screen graphics, leader presentation plus on-line question and answer;
- Have a computer and high speed internet connection? You're ready for IHRSA webinars!
- Access to the webinar recording for sixty days at no additional charge.
IHRSA webinars are value-priced at $39 each ($79 non-IHRSA member price).
Each webinar purchased will provide you with access to the live presentation of your choice for as many of your staff as you choose, plus all downloadable materials, and unlimited access to the archived webinar for sixty days. The fee includes one webinar connection and one set of handouts for unlimited attendees at one location.
Upon receipt of your registration, instructions for connecting to these valuable webinars will be sent to you.
IHRSA webinars are professional and informative. Well worth the time investment.
- Beth Gillespie, Saco Sport & Fitness
I appreciate the relevance and detailed content of the IHRSA webinar topics that I can immediately put into use at our Club.
- Danielle Williams, Fitness Director, Ojai Valley Athletic Club
The information provided during the January webinar was educational, applicable and interesting. I will definitely participate in the next webinar offered.
- Jason Moore, General Manager, Core Fitness
The December webinar material will be used in every initial training session for our new staff and personal trainers. It sets a tone of caring about our customers and a methodology of instituting great practices to keep us close and custom fit to each individual member's needs.
- Stephen G Rising, CEO, Anytime Fitness - Cleveland West Park and Cleveland Clifton Centre
The December webinar presented practical information that can be easily implemented.
- Emily Skelton, Assistant General Manager, All-Access Fitness Academy
I love your webinars, what a great way to get helpful, professional content in the comfort of your own office!
- Laura Klein, Wellness Director, The Thoreau Club
The webinar was so helpful and valuable. Lots of great information that I feel will make our fitness department more profitable!
- Stephanie Howell, Program Director, Cross Gates Family Fitness
After listening to the IHRSA webinar, I now have an action plan I can put into play at my clubs today! It contained very practical information.
- Kristie Stevens, Owner, Anytime Fitness - Tupelo
The "Raving Fans" webinar was awesome. I was so excited about the content provided that I could barely wait until the end to get started on all the great ideas.
- Scott Christensen, Owner, Anytime Fitness - Suffolk, VA
The webinar with Trina Gray was truly inspiring and motivating. Just when you think you have tried it all it's nice to have a fresh perspective and great marketing ideas.
- Connie Cook, Fitness Director, Fit Athletic Club, Inc. - San Diego
Every club owner, manager and anyone aspiring to grow in the fitness industry must take advantage of all the IHRSA related programs, webinars and tools. Their experience and dedication is the backbone to our ever increasingly important industry.
- Lauren Eller, Fitness Formula
Informative, motivating and easy to attend!
- Dahdri McCormick, Parkpoint Health Club
We're always looking for ways of staying ahead of the competition and new ways of enhancing our members' experience. The Webinars have been a valuable resource.
- James Arrington, Anytime Fitness – Conyers, GA
Excellent seminar! Was a great use of my time. The speaker gave very specific ideas on how to better market our club, how to improve customer service, and the importance of branding our club in the community.
- Stacey Mullet, Super Fitness