Pledge Your Support
IHRSA's mission is to Grow, Protect and Promote the Industry. These efforts are accomplished in part, thanks to the financial contributions of IHRSA Members. These contributions ensure that IHRSA has the resources to protect clubs from harmful legislation and short-sighted taxes, and has the ability to create and support policies that encourage physical activity and health club membership.
Contributors that support IHRSA’s Advocacy efforts become members of an elite group of industry professional, The Industry Leadership Council or ILC. The ILC was founded on the principle that if the industry’s operators -- competitors and friends, clubs and suppliers -- work together to pursue common goals, there is nothing that the industry could not accomplish.
All types of fitness industry businesses contribute, from individual fitness professionals, small training facilities and independent clubs to the larger multi-club chains and franchises, as well as industry suppliers. See the complete list of ILC members as well as the range of annual contribution amounts.
Benefits of ILC Membership
Aside from the knowledge that your contribution helps foster the success of the industry and your business, ILC members enjoy exclusive benefits such as:
- Special ILC only content and information
- Early access to Hotel Reservations for the annual IHRSA Convention
- VIP Receptions and Private sessions with keynote presenters at IHRSA Conventions
- Recognition on ihrsa.org, in CBI and at the annual Convention
- Additional ILC Member Benefits by contribution level (to include complimentary or reduced convention rates)
To learn more, please contact Meredith Poppler, 800/228-4772, Ext.129 or email@example.com.