Personal Training - IHRSA Resource Center
To help you bolster your personal training revenues, we’ve assembled a list of resources on all aspects of personal training management, from the advocacy related issues, management and sales to human resources. These columns are from industry experts, IHRSA Best Practices, IHRSA publications and presentations from IHRSA Conventions and Webinars.
Advocacy Issues Related to Personal Training:
Accreditation: How do you know if her certification has adequately prepared her for the job? Moreover, how do you know if her certification is from a real company and not just some sham acronym with a website?
Regulation: Poorly written personal trainer regulations have the potential to substantially increase the costs trainers incur to comply with requirements; reduce, if not temporarily eliminate, the pool of trainers available for hire, and pose major financial threats to clubs that generate revenue from training.
Frequently Asked Questions with Answers from Industry Experts
Personal Training Resources available for purchase
- The IHRSA Guide to Personal Training, 2nd Edition, sponsored by Ace.
- Personal Training Management: Maximizing Your Team's Effectiveness & Profitability: In this IHRSA webinar, you will learn how to maximize your personal training team's effectiveness and profitability from Scott Lewandowski, Regional Director of Fitness Formula Clubs.
- Increase Your Bottom Line Profits: In this IHRSA webinar, you will learn how to increase your health club's profits by fusing small-group training, personal training, and group exercise from Jason Mason.
- Championship Personal Training: In this IHRSA webinar, you will learn how to improve your personal training business from Jarod Cogswell.
- Creating a Results Oriented Personal Training Team: In this IHRSA webinar, you will learn how to create a results-oriented personal training team in your health club from Kelly Whalen.
- See all Personal Training Resources available in the IHRSA Store.