The IHRSA Passport Program
Providing discounted guest privileges worldwide to members of participating clubs.
The IHRSA Passport Program serves as an incredible benefit for your club members who travel, as well as an enhancement to your club’s sales and retention efforts. Participation is available to IHRSA member clubs, at no additional cost.
Whether your club currently participates, or you are considering enrolling, following are two things to know about the program.
Clubs that participate must be willing to accept Passport guests from other participating clubs (located at least 50 miles/80 kilometers away).
Regular guest fees discounted...by at least 50%
As a condition of participation, clubs are required to offer at least 50% off their regular guest fee for Passport guests.
IHRSA provides clubs the tools to help make the Passport Program a success!
Participating clubs have access to a wide variety of resources to promote and sell the program, as well as educate staff. Everything from posters and marketing copy to program logos and Passport identification is now available online.
Using the IHRSA Passport Program is as easy as 1-2-3
The Passport Program is easy for clubs to implement and even easier for your members to use! They need only follow a few basic steps:
- Obtain valid Passport I.D. from their home club
- Visit healthclubs.com/passport to locate a club in the area where they will be traveling
- CALL AHEAD to confirm the availability of the facilities, as well as any guest fees that may apply
…upon arrival at the club, they present their Passport I.D., pay the guest fee and they’re in!
Reminders to Participating Clubs:
- The IHRSA Passport Program is not intended for temporary membership privileges, or for transferring a membership. It is designed for use on a short-term visitation basis only. Any offer extended beyond this time is left to the discretion of the host club.
- Passport guests may only visit clubs that are located at least 50 miles/80 kilometers away from your home club.
- Passport guests should be treated with the same level of respect as your own members.
- Not all IHRSA clubs choose to participate in the program, but only IHRSA clubs are eligible.
- For your protection, IHRSA suggests that clubs always ask for proper identification from your Passport guests.
Is my club enrolled in the IHRSA Passport Program?
To find out, visit healthclubs.com/passport and conduct a search in the area where your club is located. Only clubs that participate will appear in the search results.
How do enroll my club in the IHRSA Passport Program?
IHRSA member clubs can enroll in the IHRSA Passport Program by simply completing this form. Not an IHRSA member, but interested in participating? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how your club can begin taking advantage of this, and the many other, benefits of IHRSA membership.
Questions or Comments?