The IHRSA Institute
EXECUTIVE EDUCATION FOR CLUB PROFESSIONALS
Three full days of graduate-level education led by a faculty of industry experts and university professors will provide a balanced curriculum that covers every aspect of club management. The Institute features small class sizes designed to facilitate interaction and foster long-term peer networking. Students will be provided with valuable publications and research developed by IHRSA and will learn how to make the best use of these essential management tools, both for daily operations and long-term planning. Real-life examples and in-depth conversations with faculty and students – in the classroom and beyond – will immerse participants in the skills necessary to successfully run a club.
Here are some photo highlights from the 2014 event.
About the Curriculum
The course of study has been developed based on feedback from Member focus groups, surveys and attendee feedback. An Advisory Group, consisting of industry leaders who have served as Institute or college faculty, also guide the development of the curriculum.
Who Should Attend the IHRSA Institute?
Our Institute is an exceptional learning and network-building experience for:
- Individuals who are new to the health club industry as managers and/or owners.
- Individuals who have been promoted from within to a new management position.
- Individuals who have managed one or more clubs for several years.
- Individuals who are developing a new club.
- Individuals who have attended in the past and want to reenergize professionally.