The Industry Leadership Council
IHRSA and the industry's message is stronger when more clubs are involved. Composed of club operators and industry professionals — competitors and friends, independents and chains, franchisors and franchisees, clubs and suppliers — ILC members work together, contributing expertise and funds so that IHRSA has the resources needed to protect clubs from regulations and taxes, while growing and promoting the industry. See the complete list of ILC members.
Like it or not, government policies have a major affect on your club business. IHRSA's job is to negate the bad and support the good. The IHRSA Advocacy Impact Report educates the industry on those policies and details IHRSA's efforts. Download the Advocacy Impact Report.
ILC Member Benefits
Aside from the knowledge that your contribution helps foster the success of the industry, Industry Leadership Council members enjoy exclusive benefits such as:
- Early access to Hotel Reservations for the annual IHRSA Convention,
- The ILC Experience, which includes complimentary lunches, receptions and private sessions with keynote presenters at IHRSA Conventions,
- Recognition in CBI, on ihrsa.org and through the Lessons in Leadership series,
- Important updates on the issues that matter throughout the legislative season,
- Additional ILC Member Benefits by contribution level (to include complimentary or reduced convention rates)
This is your invitation to join the Industry Leadership Council!
Joining the ILC, and supporting IHRSA's efforts to grow, promote and protect the industry is perhaps the most important thing you can do for your business. To join the ILC, please contact Meredith Poppler, download the current ILC Report & Pledge form, or contribute online at ihrsa.org/pledge.