17th Annual IHRSA European Congress
October 2017 | London, England
Learn from Thought Leaders and Build Relationships
The European Congress features presentations delivered by executives from inside and outside the health club industry, providing thought-provoking commentary on trends shaping business and the fitness industry. Networking events, focus group discussions, and evening and lunch receptions provide the opportunity to build relationships with colleagues from throughout Europe.
If you are involved in a decision-making capacity in the health club business – whether as an owner, general manager, department manager or investor – this is a must-attend event. Single club companies, multi-site companies, franchise clubs – all will benefit.
- IHRSA's annual European Congress is one of the best networking opportunities in Europe with more than 500 industry professionals in attendance.
- Seminars are designed to help you improve your operation and grow your business, with simultaneous translation in French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- You have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with leading suppliers of fitness equipment and services.
- Tours of some of area’s leading health clubs are available.
- And it's an opportunity to step back from your day-to-day operations and plan for a better future!
European Club Leadership Award
The European Club Leadership Award recognizes the European club leader who has done the most to advance their company and the industry through strong leadership and performance. The 2016 award was presented during the 16th Annual IHRSA European Congress. For more information, visit ihrsa.org/awards.
IHRSA 2016 European Congress Highlights
Hundreds of fitness industry professionals from dozens of countries attended the IHRSA European Congress in Seville, Spain. To review the excitement of the IHRSA 2016 European Congress, take a look at our IHRSA Live Coverage.
The IHRSA European Congress in Madrid was great! The presentations were incredibly valuable at the strategic, tactical, and operational level. The event was also well organized -- the accommodations, the location in the centre of Madrid, not far from the airport, etc. Given this experience, I intend to visit the Congress again next year. Thank You IHRSA.
- Petro Hameleers, Owner, Anytime Fitness Benelux, The Netherlands
The Congress itself, the networking opportunities, and the club tours were invaluable, and will, without a doubt, have a significant impact on shaping the future of Fitness First U.K. As we're currently in a turnaround situation, this is particularly appreciated. The IHRSA team, once more, exceeded expectations and did an outstanding job.
- Martin Seibold, Managing Director, Fitness First, Ltd., England
Every year, the IHRSA European Congress is a source of inspiration to set the strategies to achieve our vision. From the speakers, to all the people that attend the event, IHRSA is definitely meeting its promise of "Success by Association".
- Anthony Barquisseau, CEO, My Sporteezy / Domyos Club, France
This year, I couldn't find a single critical thing to say about the IHRSA European Congress in Barcelona, Spain. The speakers were absolutely super. I've attended the Congress for the past five years, and this year's was the best one ever.
- Franck Gueguen, President & General Director, Club Med Gym, France