The 2014 IHRSA Health Club Consumer Report: 2014 Health Club Activity, Usage, Trends and Analysis
Member Price: $99.95
IHRSA Members: Go here to receive member discounts. (Login required)
Length: 113 pages
The IHRSA Health Club Consumer Report: 2014 Health Club Activity, Usage, Trends and Analysis provides detailed insight into the participation trends of both member and non-member consumers in U.S. health club facilities. The report is based on analysis of 19,240 online interviews that were conducted with a nationwide sample of individuals and households in early 2014. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this publication.
Topics covered include the following:
- Health club membership trends
- Health club member attendance and tenure
- Equipment usage
- Activity participation rates
- Economic indicator analysis (NEW)
- Studio consumer breakouts and analysis (NEW)
- Examination of "core" and "super" personal training users (NEW)
The report also provides lucrative club applications of findings along with insights for the future.
"I have read IHRSA’s 2014 Health Club Consumer Report cover to cover and wanted to thank IHRSA for compiling yet another remarkable and valuable resource. There is tons of useful information in the report. I plan to utilize several of the findings and recommend it to anyone wishing to better understand the health club consumer and club business. Awesome job!"
- Brent Darden (Executive Consultant/Special Projects, Telos Fitness Center)