The 2015 IHRSA Health Club Consumer Report: The Story Behind Members and their Health & Fitness Clubs
Member Price: $99.95
IHRSA Members: Go here to receive member discounts. (Login required)
Length: 111 pages
The IHRSA Health Club Consumer Report: The Story Behind Members and their Health & Fitness Clubs provides detailed insight into the participation trends of both member and non-member consumers in U.S. health club facilities. The report is based on analysis of 10,778 online interviews that were conducted with a nationwide sample of individuals and households in 2015. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this publication.
Topics covered include the following:
- Health club membership trends
- Health club member attendance and tenure
- Equipment usage
- Activity participation rates
- Consumer trend analysis of generational and ethnic groups (NEW)
- Two-year examination of studio consumer data (NEW)
- Multi-year analyses of membership trends by club type (NEW)
The report also provides lucrative club applications of findings along with insights for the future.
"I have read IHRSA’s 2014 Health Club Consumer Report cover to cover and wanted to thank IHRSA for compiling yet another remarkable and valuable resource. There is tons of useful information in the report. I plan to utilize several of the findings and recommend it to anyone wishing to better understand the health club consumer and club business. Awesome job!"
- Brent Darden (Executive Consultant/Special Projects, Telos Fitness Center)