13th Annual IHRSA European Congress
The European Congress features presentations delivered by executives from inside and outside the health club industry, providing thought-provoking commentary on trends shaping business and the fitness industry. Networking events, focus group discussions, and evening and lunch receptions provide the opportunity to build relationships with colleagues from throughout Europe.
General Session Speaker Announced!
When the Future Begins: Trends, Opportunities & Future-Thinking in Turbulent Times
Author & Trendspotter, Sweden
Additional Event Highlights:
- Seminars targeting opportunities to help you sustain and grow a profitable fitness business.
- The opportunity to meet one-on-one with leading suppliers to the fitness industry in the Sponsor Showcase.
- Networking with some of the foremost club operators from across Europe.
- A tour of some of the leading health clubs in the city.
- Education presentations simultaneously translated in multiple languages.
- And exercise programming each morning.
Register by 20 June for the lowest rates; additional fees will apply for special activities.
|Deadline Date||Non-Members||IHRSA Members|
|Received by 20 June
Madrid Highlight Video
Every year, the IHRSA European Congress is a source of inspiration to set the strategies to achieve our vision. From the speakers, to all the people that attend the event, IHRSA is definitely meeting its promise of "Success by Association".
- Anthony Barquisseau, CEO, My Sporteezy / Domyos Club, France
This year, I couldn't find a single critical thing to say about the IHRSA European Congress in Barcelona, Spain. The speakers were absolutely super. I've attended the Congress for the past five years, and this year's was the best one ever.
- Franck Gueguen, President & General Director, Club Med Gym, France