16th Annual IHRSA European Congress
17-20 October 2016 | Seville, Spain | Barceló Sevilla Renacimiento
- IHRSA's annual European Congress is one of the best networking opportunities in Europe with more than 500 industry professionals in attendance.
- Seminars are designed to help you improve your operation and grow your business, with simultaneous translation in French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- You have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with leading suppliers of fitness equipment and services.
- Tours of some of area’s leading health clubs are available.
- And it's an opportunity to step back from your day-to-day operations and plan for a better future!
The Hotel Barceló Sevilla Renacimiento will be the location of all European Congress activities. IHRSA’s discounted room rates as noted below will be available until Friday, 30 September 2016.
Hotel Barceló Sevilla Renacimiento
Avda. Álvaro Alonso Barba
Isla de la Cartuja
- Telephone: +34 95 446 22 22 – dial extension 1
- Reserve Online
- Single: €145 per night
- Double: €165 per night
Rates include a continental breakfast – a 10% VAT is an additional fee per night.
- Check-In: After 15:00
- Check-Out: Before 12:00
Should you have any questions, contact an IHRSA representative at IHRSAevents@ihrsa.org or call +1 617-316-6796.
Registration will be opening soon.
* Listed rates do not include a 21% VAT.
European Club Leadership Award
The European Club Leadership Award recognizes the European club leader who has done the most to advance their company and the industry through strong leadership and performance. The 2016 award will be presented during the 16th Annual IHRSA European Congress. The application deadline is 9 September 2016. For more information, visit ihrsa.org/awards.
The IHRSA European Congress in Madrid was great! The presentations were incredibly valuable at the strategic, tactical, and operational level. The event was also well organized -- the accommodations, the location in the centre of Madrid, not far from the airport, etc. Given this experience, I intend to visit the Congress again next year. Thank You IHRSA.
- Petro Hameleers, Owner, Anytime Fitness Benelux, The Netherlands
The Congress itself, the networking opportunities, and the club tours were invaluable, and will, without a doubt, have a significant impact on shaping the future of Fitness First U.K. As we're currently in a turnaround situation, this is particularly appreciated. The IHRSA team, once more, exceeded expectations and did an outstanding job.
- Martin Seibold, Managing Director, Fitness First, Ltd., England
Every year, the IHRSA European Congress is a source of inspiration to set the strategies to achieve our vision. From the speakers, to all the people that attend the event, IHRSA is definitely meeting its promise of "Success by Association".
- Anthony Barquisseau, CEO, My Sporteezy / Domyos Club, France
This year, I couldn't find a single critical thing to say about the IHRSA European Congress in Barcelona, Spain. The speakers were absolutely super. I've attended the Congress for the past five years, and this year's was the best one ever.
- Franck Gueguen, President & General Director, Club Med Gym, France