IHRSA Associate Member Code of Conduct
The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association is a non-profit trade association serving the athletic, racquet and fitness industry worldwide. As an Associate Member of IHRSA, we consider it our mission to enhance the quality of life through physical fitness and sports. To this end, we endeavor to provide quality products and services. We further strive to instill in those we serve an understanding of the value of physical fitness to their lives.
In order to fulfill our mission, we pledge the following:
- That we produce quality products and services.
- That we deliver on our commitments.
- That we are an equal opportunity employer
- That we will cooperate with our customers toward the continual expansion of the club and fitness industries.
- That we will utilize our benefits of IHRSA membership solely for the purposes and under the guidelines for which they were established.
- That we agree to conduct our business in a manner which commands the respect of those we serve.
- That customer satisfaction will be the determining factor in all our business dealings.