IHRSA Asia-Pacific Forum
The IHRSA Asia-Pacific Forum will be on hiatus in 2013. Please check back here for further updates when they are posted.
Thank you for making the journey to Japan to bring us the excellent IHRSA Asia-Pacific Forum. I gained new wisdom and experience from the speakers and attendees, which I brought back to our company.
- Shiro Ogura, Research & Development, Renaissance, Inc., Japan
Transformation is a watchword for the fitness industry in the Asia-Pacific region, and around the world. As the global economy continues to undergo a transformation, so must health club operators, whether independent or part of larger chains or franchises, to meet the consumer demand of value from their health club experience. The Asia-Pacific Forum is your opportunity to meet with club operators and suppliers alike in this region, immersing yourself in the valuable education, networking, and social opportunities with your peers. Highlights of the annual Forum include:
- Seminars that target opportunities to help you sustain and grow a profitable fitness business.
- One-on-one meetings with leading suppliers to the fitness industry in the Forum Showcase.
- Interaction with some of the foremost club operators from across the Asia-Pacific region.
- Tours of successful health clubs located within the destination.